1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terror attack on London Bridge June 3 2017

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, Jun 3, 2017.

1. TheresTheDagger

1. Posting an interview is an attack?
    2. In the interview, he stated he knew that half of the 400 ISIS fighters in England are in London. This implies knowledge he was told they were there. In addition, he never denied they couldn't be tracked. He simply stated he didn't have the resources to track...in other words, they weren't a high enough priority.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Also it's kind of odd they'd struggle to track them given that London is the most surveilled city in the world. There's something like 1 camera for every 14 people in the greater London area....if you can't track people there, you can't track them anywhere.

3. dmoneybangbang

A high enough priority? It implies? Seriously? No, you implied it.

You have ZERO clue what it takes to find 200 terrorists out of a population of 9 million. Not to mention, that the London mayor isn't that much different than their American counterparts.... Would the mayor of your city be blamed for terrorists and finding them? Has that power been given to Mayors?

The Mayor of London spoke out against Trump, so you marked him as dissenter. No mention of Teresa May or you back her because of Brexit?

4. dmoneybangbang

Well that's why it took only 8 minutes in a country where most police officers carry no firearm to kill a suspect. Cameras don't help too much if you don't know who to look for obviously.....

5. TheresTheDagger

No I mentioned him because he's the person being interviewed. Derp.

6. dmoneybangbang

Your quote is pretty clear, you accused him without knowing anything about what he can do. And that's pretty clear since you did nothing to refute his actual power as a Mayor.

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

1. Did you post the interview as a show of support for the London mayor? The hosts were attacking him. If you are claiming that the video wasn't posted as an attack on the mayor, then please explain your purpose in posting the video.

2. Exactly. But it isn't his priority. It was a national level decision. In that interview, he clearly explained the budget and how much of it was controlled at the National level. If they didn't make it a priority while controlling all of that budget, then the interviewers should be going after someone else besides the Mayor.

I'm not sure if you are aware but the police did an outstanding job. They took down the suspects 8 seconds after it started. I believe the death toll is currently 7. That is amazingly low with terrorists driving a van after pedestrians on a crowded Saturday Night and then turning large knives on as many people as they could. It took the police only 8 seconds to bring them down.

8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And what was your intent in posting the interview?

9. dmoneybangbang

Called it quits? Smart move liar.

10. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I know you are embarrassed about not knowing english or being bothered to watch a 7 minute video, I have been asking people to correct any mistakes I made in the phrase I quoted for several pages. No takers. Only autistic screeching

You have a real problem of never being challenged and asking for help in your safe space here. See
    I asked time and again to point out which phrase I quoted that he didn't say. You never gave any example, so liar is obviously just some attack after your gaff.

I made no claims, only posted things Khan said in a video. Please know the definition of words before you use them from now on. All I have is your words in text form here. When you use them wrong, communication is incredibly difficult.

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

OK, an attacker shouts out "This is for Syria!" Do you think he means "Thanks for helping the Syrian people" or "This is for ****ing up Syria, you bastards."

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Who cares what he means? Just put him down like the rabid dog he clearly is and move on with life.

13. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Yeh, wish u could have done the head shot. . . .

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

No, the French police did the right thing and they hit him center mass. You go for head shots in a public place like that and you run the risk of missing and hitting an innocent.

15. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I have to admit I touch myself when you fantasize about killing people. Wannabe armchair killers are the lowest trash.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Perhaps your grasp of the English language is too weak for you to follow along sufficiently in conversation. I'm not sure, but that would explain your failures recently.

17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Dipping into the cut-and-paste responses early today, aren't we?
    You're supposedly a veteran or something, right? I resent the hell out of the fact that some of my tax money went to subsidize your life. Say thank you.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Look kiddo, I'm not mad at you for bringing the terrorist perspective to the board, I just wish that you were better at following along in conversation. Take an English class and work on it, that's all I'm asking.

19. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I teach English in college, clown.
    I'm sorry. I'm afraid it's not working out between us. Life is better without you.
    I'm putting you on ignore again. So enjoy "debating" me in the future, which is a very pathetic loser tactic you often practice. Which is why you make this place suck and most posters think you are a dick. Bye.

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Then there's no excuse for you not following along better in conversation....unless you are a liar on top of everything else.