1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Donald Trump, Bill Cosby, George W. Bush just shot a naked mu

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheRealist137, Jun 24, 2016.

1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

For Kanye West.

Literally just happened live, included Ray J, Amber Rose, more, but Kanye just dropped the most powerful music video ever.

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

FALSE ALARM, I posted this as it was happening haha, it turns out some are real some are wax figures.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Oh, really?

4. SleepyRodriguez

Bro, how is Stevie doing in that crack den you're currently hunkering down in?

5. conquistador#11

too bad. I was really looking forward to seeing george w. naked.

6. Newlin

Newlin Member

This guy.:rolleyes:

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Editing is God's work

lol it is not entirely a video music then

8. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Whatever, I spoke too soon but you guys need to watch the video. It looks real because of the editing and it was just so unexpected and crazy that it's exactly the type of thing Kanye would do. For background he streamed it live on the internet and in front of a live audience, maybe due to legal reasons (of showing wax figures of celebrities naked) he may never be able to release the video officially, it might be some "live performance art" loophole where he is able to do this without being held liable.

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

...........WUT...........

10. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

1 person likes this.
  11. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

12. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

All he did was rip off a famous painting. But Kanye stans are such f-cking C- students that they think he's some innovative genius.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. Agonz281

Agonz281 Member

Although the music video made feel super uncomfortable. I understand what he did here by flipping the paintings meaning and make it relate to his life.

You'd be surprised by how educated Kanye fans are they knew the painting the Final shot referenced.

Kanye is just making it easier for the general public to hate him. He's still the GOAT of these last 13 years

14. hooroo

hooroo Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ado1cc6is60?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. Jontro

Jontro Member

Does he play defense tho?

16. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

People wonder why Kanye thinks himself a god, but it's because his fans worship him. No wonder he has such a big head.

17. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

You're all right IMO. Kanye is a musical genius who is an *******, has a big head, total douchebag, egotistical, major insecurities, etc.

But he is a musical genius, a generational talent. I used to really hate the guy until I realized it's just sad why he is the way he is and no one is worthy of hatred, and especially Kanye who's just a child who never felt loved enough. More than anything I feel bad for his kids because he has not matured yet. But again, it's exactly because he thinks like a kid that he has the kind of creativity inconceivable for most adults.

I wish he could produce this music and be a polite, well adjusted person but who he is as a person is really none of my business. I'm not paying for him, I'm paying for his music. He never signed up to be a great guy, he signed up to make music. What kind of role model he is affects his family, doesn't really affect anyone else except those who don't know how to raise their kids.

18. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I generally like Kanye's music, but some of you fool's are seriously sipping this dude's kool-aid.

"The most powerful music video ever". Hahaha. You really need to stop.

19. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

And you call yourself TheRealist... smh. :grin:

20. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You seriously thought all those people would have shot a naked music video?

#trump2016