1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tag making privileges revoked for elite members?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Honey Bear, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Dear Clutch,

I have long been known for my innovative, sexy and supposedly hilarious (as stated by third parties) thread tags that have brought joy and a sense of comfort to the people of Clutchfans. In times of uncertainty and economic depression, I was the light shining brightly over dark crevases people thought they could never climb out of. More importantly, my tags helped to catalog and categorize threads incase of a server crash and the community needing to know who the possible idiots and closet homosexuals are and how to regulate them when acting out of line.

Unfortunately, I have found I can no longer create tags despite the blood, sweat and tears I've given to this site. pLz advise on how to proceed with resolving this issue.

Warm regards,

-B

#1 Honey Bear, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Yeah.

The CF elite wants to know what happened to our tags breh.

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I can't edit tags either. :(
    Not like it matters much anyway. Just like the rep system, just another tool to direct passive-aggressive messages anonymously to other members.

4. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Yes, I concur with Honey Bear. Please allow him to join our inner circle. Honey Bear provides beautiful yet poignant thread tags. I can provide a character reference letter if needed.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I just added the tag troll. That's the first time I have ever added a tag... and it might cost me my tag adding abilities.

So I have the power, for now. And for just $75 I will add a tag to a thread on your behalf, CFers.

6. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Still works for me, sucks to be you posers.

7. cheke64

cheke64 Member

You aint never test drove it, square.

8. ILoveWhiteGirls

It's not the end of the world Honey Bear, you can still continue to entertain the masses at your youtube channel.:grin:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/LNwJrQJPo30?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/LNwJrQJPo30?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

9. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

I just added the tag "loser"

I will do it for just $50! :grin:

10. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

He's undercutting my prices!!! Which CF Mod regulates antitrust policies? This guy deserves to be fined or banned. I have a family to feed.

11. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Neither one of you are giving me my cut, so you can both go suck eggs. :p

as for the subject................when you abuse it, you lose it.

12. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WB-vwdj5NYA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Yeah but... We're talking lebron here. Star treatment that every jack Joe and haymitch can't get. People pay to watch the stars, not the Ryan Bowens of cf running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

If I have abused my tag making privileges in the past, it's only because I had to shoulder the load and carry this forum to victory. To set a better standard and lead by example, similar to MJ. There's a reason for everything.

Feel me dawg?

14. codell

codell Contributing Member

[​IMG]

15. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

Thanks to this thread, I am now aware of Tags and just figured out that I can search threads by tags. Very cool!!

16. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I cant create new tags, I dont know why, I dont remember doing tags.

17. meh

meh Contributing Member

I don't see troll among the tags. Did someone delete it? That would suck because it perfectly describes this thread for me.

18. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    How many goats will I have to sacrifice in repentance to earn it back?

Thanks in advance for your prompt reply.