1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Subway Buffalo Chicken sandwich returning July 5

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by da1, Jun 22, 2010.

Tags:
  1. da1

da1 Member

Kids at the Subway I go to told me buffalo chicken sandwich is back July 5 and some other steak sandwich is coming too

2. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

3. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

4. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

I love the buffalo chicken.

5. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

I decided to make some of my own buffalo chicken sauce the other night. Turns out buffalo sauce is just hot sauce and butter melted together!

Fry the wings, cover them in butter and hot sauce, dip them in ranch, die of hear failure at 32.

6. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

Subway chicken is the nastiest thing in the world. That is not ****ing chicken breast. I have never seen chicken breast that is so rubbery. :mad:

7. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

I've heard some awfully rough things about that Buffalo Chicken. And it looks less than appetizing.

8. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Yeah that **** is gross. Not the least bit spicy and the meat has the texture of snot.

9. A00man

A00man Member

I'm not a very critical person about food, but this I agree with. Subway chicken is downright nasty! You could fling it like a rubber band with it being so rubbery. I don't know WTF that thing really is.

10. Isabel

Isabel Member

Interesting. I'd sort of suspected that. Though it's cheap enough even when already made.

I'll stick with making my own buffalo chicken sandwiches. Subway is gross whatever they do... a little bit of mystery meat, a pile of wet vegetables and a huge chunk of soggy bread.

11. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Agreed about Subway chicken.

I'm cool with their cold cut sandwiches but most of their hot ones range from horrible to barely edible, particularly those made with that chicken-like substance they call chicken.

All I get now is turkey or italian with mayo, oil and vinegar and a bunch of vegetables, no cheese.