1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tinman, Dec 11, 2017.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

The new characters coming out for SFV next year actually, for the first time, make me want to own and play that game.

This 30th anniversary will def be bought eventually tho. Man I used to love some Street Fighter Alpha back in the day.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

4 or 5 of those games are online-ready, so LMK if you want some of this when it comes out, ROOKIE.

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Aw man played the F out of SF II for SNES, the newer ones sadly always turned me off with the weird graphics (characters looking like roided up monsters).

Maybe this will make me go back into it.

tinman likes this.
  5. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

wait didn't we JUST celebrate the 25th anniversary? has it been 5 years already?

btw I loved playing SF2 Turbo on my SNES mini, took me 45 or so mins but was able to beat the game and felt accomplished as I did 23 years ago

I'm guessing since SF/Tekken didn't do well in sales, we will never see Namco's version Tekken/SF?

#5 Dave2000, Dec 11, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    tinman likes this.
  6. Poloshirtbandit

I lost interest when they started adding in super combo moves. Last one I enjoyed was Super SF 2. I will be buying this when it comes out.

fba34 and Yung-T like this.
  7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Still got the Super SF2 cartridge, package and booklet. Probably one of the SNES games I played the most throughout my childhood, together with Super Mario Kart.

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I’m the king of the 99ers
    Bring it!