1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should the Post Game Analysis starts here... thread be revived?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Road Rash, Jan 31, 2012.

?

Should Post Game Analysis threads be brought back?

1. YEP!

42 vote(s)
    65.6%
  2. NO

22 vote(s)
    34.4%
  1. Road Rash

Road Rash Member

No offense at all to the great Clutch and I don't know the reasoning for the disappearance of the Post Game threads. If you feel this thread is unworthy feel free to delete.

I for one do not browse this site during a game as my attention is on the game at hand. However, I'm a heavy lurker and I always liked to go to the post game analysis threads after games and read the first several pages.

It's just a lot more difficult to read comments about an over-with game when the comments are mixed in with a thread from where the game started which consists of like 40 pages. It was very nice to have a dedicated thread for after game discussion.

2. Road Rash

Road Rash Member

... I just saw that Clutch made a thread directly regarding this topic before hence the reason we no longer get a dedicated Post Game thread.

Now that there's no post-game thread, do you guys miss it? I do!

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

Wanted to keep it before but meh, use to the other way now. And probably going to stay that way.

#4 J.R., Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  5. Road Rash

Road Rash Member

Wow i fell like an ass. Never noticed that... Very nice and I actually prefer this method!

Looks as if I made a great thread here, hehe <need more emoticons, or atleast one for feeling embarrassed>

6. rfrocket

rfrocket Member

I voted yes, and I also did not know that the link was added to the 1st post of the thread.

Most places that I've seen (with similar type threads) edit the thread title so it reflects which page the post game discussion starts on. Something like (post-game - p.44). That to me would be 2nd best behind a seperate thread.

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

A direct link to the the post-game discussion is more convenient, I think.

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You guys spend too much time worrying about trivial things like this.

;)

DD

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I prefer the new way, with the game thread simply continuing. At least for me, it keeps the discussion in the game thread going, and doesn't clutter the GARM with yet another thread.

10. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

As others have said, this topic has already been discussed. I do agree with OP. i certainly enjoyed the way it was before. I have already stated this in the other thread so no use in having this thread i suppose.

11. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

It is funny how this poll has the complete opposite results of the other thread even though its the same question. I had told Clutch that if he had worded his poll different he would have results just like these. And so it is true.