1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should Durant choose knicks or nets?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BigBum, Jun 20, 2019.

1. BigBum

BigBum Member

According to reporters, Durant is top 10 player in the nba history if he wins 2 rings for the Knicks. Durant is in New York, he is not coming back to California.
    RJ barrett is not going to be as good as Wiggins. None of the rest will be average starters, Durant will be 32.8 years old in 2021 playoffs. Knicks are unlikely to make playoffs. Stars are not coming.
    Nets are a playoffs team now.

#1 BigBum, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  2. rockets13champs

Sittin' courtside, Knicks and Nets give me high five
    ***** I be Spike'd out, I could trip a referee
    Tell by my attitude that I'm most definitely from
    In New York,

He should come to Knicks. Rj is going to be BIG TIME[/MEDIA]

BigShasta likes this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Stability - GSW
    Excitement - Nets
    Mixed feelings and failure - Knicks

4. Vivi

Vivi Member

Opt in to make the Warriors pay for nothing and become free agent next season. But if he wants to bolt now i'd say the better organization so, the Nets.