1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shooting at congressional baseball game

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

LMAO I remember LosPollosRetardos saying I catalog posts. What an epic flameout.

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

All wrong.

What is true, is that you should mix in a salad.

3. bigtexxx

Pollos? Did you go poof? I called your bluff - where's the post you were going to look up? I'm waiting.

4. bigtexxx

LosPollos - where are you? I called you out, and you went poof!

5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

#365 RocketsLegend, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  6. bigtexxx

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

More racist nonsense from the puny no accomplishment, Texx.

DD

8. bigtexxx

LosPollos- Donde estas amigo???

I called you out and called your bluff. You went poof.

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

So uhh, who's winning this game?

10. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Good god the FBI is a partisan embarrassment. What a shitty institution.

The FBI admits that Hodgkinson:
    • vociferously raged against Republicans in online forums,
    • had a piece of paper bearing the names of six members of Congress,
    • was reported for doing target practice outside his home in recent months before moving to Alexandria,
    • had mapped out a trip to the DC area,
    • took multiple photos of the baseball field he would later shoot up, three days after the New York Times mentioned that Republicans practiced baseball at an Alexandria baseball field with little security,
    • lived out of his van at the YMCA directly next door to the baseball field he shot up,
    • legally purchased a rifle in March 2003 and 9 mm handgun “in November 2016,”
    • modified the rifle at some point to accept a detachable magazine and replaced the original stock with a folding stock,
    • rented a storage facility to hide hundreds of rounds of ammunition and additional rifle components,
    • asked “Is this the Republican or Democrat baseball team?” before firing on the Republicans,
    • ran a Google search for information on the “2017 Republican Convention” hours before the shooting,
    • and took photos at high-profile Washington locations, including the east front plaza of the U.S. Capitol and the Dirksen Senate Office.
    They also believe some how:
    • believes the gunman “had no concrete plan to inflict violence” against Republicans,
    • “had not yet clarified who, if anyone, he planned to target, or why,”
    • believes he may have just “happened upon” the baseball game the morning of June 14, and that the attack appeared “spontaneous,”
    • are unclear on the “context” of Hodgkinson’s note with six names of members of Congress,
    • does not believe that photographs of the baseball field or other sites “represented surveillance of intended targets,” and
    • “painted a picture of a down-on-his-luck man with few future prospects.”

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  11. Bandwagoner

• was reported for doing target practice outside his home in recent months before moving to Alexandria
    • lived out of his van at the YMCA directly next door to the baseball field he shot up
    • legally purchased a rifle in March 2003 and 9 mm handgun “in November 2016
    • modified the rifle at some point to accept a detachable magazine and replaced the original stock with a folding stock
    So he tacticool'ed a sweet sks. I hope he burns

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Fun! Do I get to play the classic game: select incomplete list of evidence list and set against selected incomplete conclusion list? It gets super fun in the realm of accepted medical practice and subatomic physics. :D

13. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Not my "battle", and I'm not sure what you're asking him to porve! exactly, but I distinctly remember you posting something along the lines of "guy disobeys orders and gets popped," or something along those lines, using "popped" or "pop" as a verb for a shooting. Since a guy, you know, died, I thought it was in poor taste. Maybe you changed it, or maybe I have it totally wrong (in which case apologies offered), but I'm definitely not going to waste any time looking for it. Not very important or even that big of a deal whether you did or not. People are reading your posts for class, my old friend. Cheers.

14. bigtexxx

I'm specifically waiting for him to find the post where I edited out the "n-word" (a word which I've never used in my life). I'd also welcome him offering proof of how I use this word "casually". Pollos is a liar.

15. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Perhaps something to consider... if so many people believe something based on your posting style and substance, perhaps you should consider re-thinking your style and substance. I know if people thought that of me I would take a second look at what I was doing that even suggested it.

And no, its not be because you are a conservative in a 'liberal dominated discussion board".

Anyway, I don't really think you will change anything, since you probably wear it like a badge. But just in case...

16. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

17. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

There are Democrats in Nebraska?

18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

LOL, I want everybody to watch texxxie try and call me out. He's so desperate for my reply that he didn't use the tag or reply feature...
    Rage posting 5 times and still couldn't do it smh. The equivalent of a b**** battle when you stand 100 feet away going "come at me!" lmao. Here I'll tag you right now on top of the multiple notifications you are getting, @bigtexxx

Listen dude, I don't respect you...like at all. That being said, I was left rep by 3-4 people saying that. It was really sad actually. Also aren't you the one asking people to learn how to read? lol idiot.

No, you called me out in a way knowing I wouldn't be able to respond...intimidated much on the internet?
    There we go again, you could have just tagged me. This is getting quite funny.
    We've had this discussion MULTIPLE times before. The only difference is, you found a way to play mouse and call me out trying to make up for your mishap a while back. You used the N-word and later edited it out. I don't understand why you are all up in arms about it now, I have actually accused you of this for a while.

Regarding the "popped" thread...you actually tried to deny that? Christ man you are one sorry dude but here you go. I think the hooded picture of you trying to make a "comeback" is in there as well...

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...pped-after-reaching-into-car-in-tulsa.277436/

edit* was actually some other thread...

19. bigtexxx

So magically you were able to follow the thread closely, until I called you out, at which point you said I should have tagged you? You expect us to believe that? You should have stayed poof!

...and of course you couldn't back up you claim, either. You got called out, son. Ouch.

20. Bandwagoner

[​IMG]

RocketsLegend likes this.