1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Before the NBA playoffs resume Friday night, we're talking Rockets, including individual team awards. We're live NOW!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Shane O'Neill's first MLS goal

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by heypartner, May 27, 2014.

Tags:
  1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

This is the son of my favorite Irish bar in Boulder. Conor O'Neill's.

This is after we watched the Champion's League final at Conor's and drove to the Rapid's Match same day. We are so excited. 20 yr old defender who Klinsmann targets for national team.

Sad thing is his dad did not see the goal because he was buying popcorn for his younger son.

<script height="349px" width="620px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=4bfc225f82bf46c48dfb065eda97f74f&ec=AwMm4xbjryfVddvayJbhuZVkL89X7HIb"></script>

#1 heypartner, May 27, 2014
    Last edited: May 27, 2014
  2. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Oh wow that's cool. Love Conor Oneils. They also serve REAL irish food there which is rare.

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

it's spelled with two "ll"s

The extra cool thing is my nephew is a U-14 national player (in the academy) and his name is also Shane O'Neill.

4. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Didn't know you knew Shane. I've been keeping tabs on the kid for a minute.
    Lots of potential in him. I believe the Republic of Ireland have also been keeping an eye on him with regard to national team callups but so far he's committed to the US.

Great goal and good commentary.
    "They're all at it" lol.