1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Serve me my crow.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Corrosion, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Suppose after the two performances Harden has given .... on two practices its time to eat crow.

Not that I was so much against his acquisition but that I believed they gave up too much. Its obvious who the best player in the deal was and that the Rockets acquired that player .... and in general in the NBA the team that gets the best player wins that trade.

Martin wasnt in the teams long term plans , Lamb wasnt ready for prime time tho I believe he will be a solid player for many years and who knows where those two draft picks will fall ...

In no way do I expect Harden to continue putting up the same type of numbers for the duration of the season as he has in the first two games , but he has shown he can be that alpha dog that the Rockets have been missing.

Now Morey .... serve me my crow and then go find this team a post presence that can demand a double team and lets go on a deep playoff run.

2 people like this.
  2. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Thats alright man a lot of people felt like you just grill it and wash it down with a cold beer and plenty of hot sauce!

3. topfive

topfive CF OG

<BR>
    Spoken like a man. I deserve a small helping myself.

Here's your serving of Crow (AKA Mark Hamill in the role of Crow in "Sushi Girl")...
    <BR>
    [​IMG]
    <BR>

1 person likes this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

[​IMG]

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Yum. I want it roasted. :grin:

6. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

At least I didnt get twenty people padding their post counts by telling me how much my thread sucks. [​IMG]

The crow was good , would have been better with a win in the home opener.

7. rockyrhode

rockyrhode Member

Im one of the outspoken saying we overpaid him and that he's not a superstar. He's definitely made me look bad thus far, but I stick by my words.

8. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

it's alright man. finish your crow and i'll forgive you. :cool:

9. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

I started dining on my crow four minutes into the first game. I think my hatred of Westbrook and flopping clouded my judgement. I still cannot really believe that the Rockets just traded for a 23 year old MVP candidate who is signed for the next SIX(!!) years.

10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

After their playoff exit I wrote that he'll never be a good first option and is no franchise player. Right now lookin like a fool.

11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

After the Trade I said he was just moderately better than Kevin Martin...

12. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

You should be eating more crow than anyone fool.

13. torocan

torocan Member

Just curious... Harden is averaging 35 ppg right now.

What WOULD it take for you to be convinced that he's NOT overpaid? That he's NOT a superstar?