1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Salty Yankees fan videos here

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Big Uns, Oct 20, 2019.

1. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Cowboys fan was laughing at the Texans game at a bar i was at today. He was clearly just trolling. I walked up n said, when do the rangers play this week?
    He started to stutter and laughed. Said stfu man lol.

2. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Lmao. Surprised he didn’t bring up **** from the mid 90’s

CCity Zero and RasaqBoi like this.
  3. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Lol.. he heard it from other fans. Asked him how old he was when they last won, he said 3 years old. Lmao.

He left pretty quick.

4. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

lmfao

RasaqBoi likes this.
  5. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

That's more like it. There have to be older fans like this, haha

6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

That's ****ing awesome, haha

RasaqBoi likes this.
  7. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Not a fan reaction video, and not sure if shared... but thought it was pretty good:

CometsWin, Tfor3, dannah and 4 others like this.
  8. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Awesome

CCity Zero likes this.
  9. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Make sure to always refer to that team as the Arlington Rangers.

CCity Zero and RasaqBoi like this.
  10. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Wife and I are going to a White Trash Halloween Costume party next weekend. We are dressing as Yankee fans.

Nook and Marteen like this.
  11. Buck Turgidson

Good to have you back, friend!

Castor27 likes this.
  12. Big Uns

Big Uns Member

Language in this one. Fast forward to 3:48 for best results.

Checkers in face, rally Afro. Then relling Jesus to bang his whores after he allows a game 7 probably wasnt good karma.

TexasRedd and Tfor3 like this.
  13. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

The only savage here is the guy talking. LOL

Roc Paint and CK Johnson like this.
  14. Buck Turgidson

Goddammit why won't people just let me hate the Yankees in peace?:

But it’s when Chapman’s slider does nothing—it just hangs there like an 84-mph changeup—that it becomes an invitation for big trouble. Only one hitter managed to hit Chapman’s fastball for a homer this year, J.D. Martinez. But the slider becomes a home run pitch when it doesn’t break, which is what happened for Travis d’Arnaud, Eloy Jimenez and now Altuve.

Chapman didn’t want to give in to Altuve. He just made a terrible pitch with his second-best pitch.

Start with the target. Catcher Gary Sanchez for some reason set up in the middle of the plate, which is not where Chapman should be throwing a slider. As is his bad habit, as Chapman loaded to throw Sanchez let the glove droop with the palm facing the ground and near it, which not only gives the pitcher no visual target but also creates unnecessary hand movement as he has to pick up the glove to catch the pitch.

All series Sanchez was losing strikes because he does not have quiet hands, or he was turning his back to the plate and running to the backstop, be it for dropped third strikes, wild pitches he could not block because he doesn’t set his chest forward, or passed balls he simply boxed.
    This Chapman slider broke not at all. It just hung near the top of the zone and away. Altuve walloped it off the big wall in leftfield for a two-run homer and a 6-4 epic win.

“I don’t even know how I did it,” he said. “That guy is nasty. He is so good that I just reacted. It was there and I swung. I couldn’t believe I did it.”
    The home run ball bounced off the giant wall and back on to the field. Yankees leftfielder Brett Gardner picked it up. He saw Houston bullpen catcher Javier Bracamonte walking past him toward the pile of Astros gathering at home plate.

“Here,” Gardner said, handing him the ball. “Take this. You guys are a great team. Now go win the World Series. Represent the American League well.”

Said Bracamonte, “It was so classy. And Aaron Judge gave me a hug and said the same thing. I have so much respect for those guys.”

https://www.si.com/mlb/2019/10/20/jose-altuve-delivers-postseason-moment-astros-beat-yankees

BleedsRocketRed, BMoney, Kim and 2 others like this.
  15. SemisolidSnake

In one of my main Discord servers, there are a couple Yankees fans and a couple Astros fans (and one poor Twins/Cards fan). We managed to keep in decent spirits watching these games at the same time in the same place. When it was all said and done, however, the next day, main Yankees fan said something I thought was interesting. Quote: "Chapman is like the one unlikable member of that team, so hopefully he decides to opt out of his contract and **** off somewhere for some reason. That's not even really taking into account last night"

Chapman had better watch his back.

Hinch mentioned that they felt it was a minor victory in the Game 5 loss to at least make them have to throw Chapman. When I saw Chapman in Game 6, he looked tired and sloppy, and I thought "Holy ****, is this little Hinch bomb going to actually go off?" It did. Boom.

16. dannah

dannah Member

Well, if the Yankees don't get Gerrit Cole next year he promised to kill himself so you probably won't get to torment him in 10 years :)

ps: i thought that 2nd grader comment was actually pretty funny, but isn't that kid wearing yankee pyjamas in the video? what grade is he in?

awc713 likes this.
  17. dannah

dannah Member

Seen on the series thread, but always nice to watch again :)

CCity Zero likes this.
  18. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

19. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

Not going to lie I get a lot of enjoyment of reading their misery on their message board. One poster said “Is it possible for me to hate a team more than the Red Sox? Because I think I hate the Astros more...I really, really hate them.”

It’s so awesome that out of all the teams it’s the Yankees we chose to be their daddy. I’m so glad we moved to the AL - I was so opposed to it happening at the time but this has been too much fun and it’s just an added bonus that Crane got $65M to move to the AL.

20. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Ah man, yeah, I was trying to check if it had been posted yet. I thought it was pretty enjoyable too though :)