1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rox exit interviews?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Da Wink, May 14, 2019.

1. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

Any news or updates about this one?

2. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Nope, but this might be interesting.

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

I can't remember the last time they did (public) exit interviews.

Usually just a Daryl and/or Mike press conference.

(Where Daryl spews how he's going to MTRGA)

Like we're obsessed with winning a championship for Chris & James and I know Tilman, myself and the rest of the front office is literally going to do whatever it takes, luxury tax be damned! Tilman has graciously given me the green light to "bust the tax". I know I said that last year but believe us! It's going to happen!

Everyone wants to play with James and Chris so we should have whatever pick of the free agents we want. I'm 99% sure we're going to, in the words of my former boss Leslie Alexander, "going to sign a terrific free agent" but 99% is not 100%.

Keep an eye on my twitter: @dmorey. I'll be tweeting out the name(s) of the terrific free agent(s) we'll be meeting with. It may be Kevin McDaniels Jr. or Michael Carter-Williams or it may be Kawhi Leonard or James Butler.

Tilman already got the reservations booked for the Kemah Boardwalk and The Aquarium.
    Thaddeus already got the Tundra packed, Red Rowdies are ready and we're excited for July 1.

[​IMG]

Reeko likes this.
  4. OMGitsDanny

OMGitsDanny Member

When is this from?