1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rookie "Dunk Off" at Photoshoot

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tierre_brown, Aug 22, 2010.

1. tierre_brown

tierre_brown Contributing Member

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YS2G4EuiN2E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YS2G4EuiN2E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Someone can correct me but it looks like the first dunker is Eric Bledsoe from the Clippers? Then Terrico White from the Pistons, then John Wall, then Wesley Johnson (?), Paul George, DeMarcus Cousins...

Off on the side in the Hornets uni, Craig Brackins? And I think PatPat is there too, just standing off in a corner by himself.

Terrico White (Pistons) looks like a highflyer; that last dunk was almost JRich-esque without the thunderous power.

Anyway, was just something interesting I came across, figured y'all might be interested. And forgive me if it's been posted already.

2. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

It looks like him :confused:

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

that's enough reason for White to enter the dunk contest next year....nice dunk, that reverse alley was pretty nice too, that's the kind of dunk Shannon B should have done.

4. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

yeah I saw that last night on the UK blog I read.

The first one is Bledsoe... and Patrick doesn't show up until they are just about finished... he is standing close to the baseline in the very end of the video.

:)

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Lol. Why is Patrick alone? Hahaha.

6. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

Cuz he is a Houston Rocket.

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Patrick Patterson being iso'ed because nobody trusts that Yao will stay healthy next year.

1 person likes this.
  8. tofu--

tofu-- Member

That and he's taken a page out of Scola's book.

"Want to stay durable como mi? Finesse game and never dunk!"

9. ededdeddie

ededdeddie Member

sounds like they're jammin

10. goahead3

goahead3 Member

11. WallofYao

WallofYao Member

LOL to Hassan Whiteside trying to jerk.