1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Trade KJ McDaniels to the Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mikol13, Feb 23, 2017.

1. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Josh Smith carried us to the WCF. Did you like it when he did that or did you not like that?

[​IMG]

topfive's_gf likes this.
  2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

You like the fat one. Prolly cuz he resembles your weight

[​IMG]

BigMaloe, BigggReddd and Pen15clubber like this.
  3. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

I doubt it. Sacramento is all-in on character guys right now. KJ's attitude would be bad to have around all their young players. Thinks he's too good to play hard.

4. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Josh smith and Dwight Howard crapped all over your shitty mavs while chandler parsons stink up the bench for them so it's weird you like either one of those guys

5. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Those t*** are the closest swyguy is going to get to second base

BigMaloe and FTW Rockets FTW like this.
  6. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

i like josh smith and chandsome because both of them were awesome for us! did you like chandsome when he was here?

roslolian likes this.
  7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Ya and I started to hate him as soon as he started grinding on mark puban at the gay bar

8. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Were you mad at our front office for letting Chandsome walk when we could have kept him by picking up OUR team option?

9. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

No thank god because he is ****ing awful

10. roslolian

roslolian Member

I liked Parsons a lot but soured on him a bit when he said he was the best sf in the series then got owned by Batum, that was tmac-esque clownage but at least Tmac was a franchise player Parsons was just a role player so he shouldn't be mouthing off like that. I started disliking him a bit more when he told Beverly to switch to he could defend Lillard at the last sec but couldn't keep up and cost us the series.

And then what took the cake for me was when he started demanding a max contract. I didn't hate him but I wanted the Rox to let him go because he would be overpaid, the club signing doesn't bother me at all tbh, those "its cleaner here" comments caught me out of left field and would be something ungrateful sobs would say.

11. roslolian

roslolian Member

Brooklyn just dumped him ffs :rolleyes:

Why do posters on CF always assume they know more than actual people interacting woth these players?

12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Some people here just like to dig in deep to an opinion and use it as ammo to argue. It's a 'feeling of superiority' thing.
    Ain't nobody got time for that.

roslolian likes this.
  13. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

some players aren't easy to utilize, they have to be in the right system. nets dont have time for kj, they're rebuilidng.

14. roslolian

roslolian Member

Wtf KJ is young and cheap he's exactly the type of guy you want if you are rebuilding. The fact that they are letting him go for nothing when he still had 1 year on his option means the Nets couldn't trade him for anything and they'd rather have him walk than contaminate their young players. Mcdaniels has now gone through 3 teams ranging from lottery to contenders. All have had issues with him so the only system he'll fit now is one out of the league unless he gets his act straight.

15. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

i mean nets already have their rebuilding players, they dont need another minor one. he'd be redundant.

not much of a contract and he's that ogod a player so its not a big deal to let him walk. a young, high energy, defensive, athletic wing? sounds like something rockets need. in short spurts he could've done that and give harde and ariza much needed rest. there are always useful free agents that dont get signed.

16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Honestly, I wish we still had him just to have an Ariza alternative. Harden makes him look pretty good on those baseline cuts.

17. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Who tf resurrected this lame ass thread and why!

[​IMG]

RudyTBag likes this.
  18. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Already got Troy Ariza-OBSOLETER Williams for that

I never thought KJ as a big blow up candidate on another team. Thought KJ was a decent D & Dunk guy just for this team. But he has trouble gaining coaches trust due to attitude, skill flaws, IQ, combo of all. If teams dont pass on him altogether, he's one of those end of bench buy-low candidates to avoid overspending. If he doesnt have a great camp and preseason next season with the next club, he's out the league.

RudyTBag likes this.