1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, May 17, 2017.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Probably. As they are sincerely conservative learning they probably have a tough time swallowing that their party is represented by Donald Trump. A new flock of right wing posters like you came here with the given attachment to Trump's cult of personality. They still hold their views, they just think Trump is an embarrassing Individual to represent their views.

The difference between them and newer cult of Donald posters like you is that they engaged in lengthy nuanced debates in subjects such as healthcare.

You and Dachuda are emblematic of Trump, in that you hardly ever get involved in discussions of healthcare or fiscal policy etc. You just regurgitate YouTube right wing white identity low hanging fruit politics.

2. mick fry

mick fry Member

The more probable is why am I wasting my time with this leftist nutjob.

cml750 and Silent_Bob like this.
  3. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

It is not possible to have sincere debates with posters whose go-to moves are personal attacks and name calling. So if you are missing these sorts of discussions, it is not these other posters who are to blame for that.

cml750, mick fry and Silent_Bob like this.
  4. fchowd0311

Elaborate. Go through a quote chain of mine with one of these posters I'm reffering to where you think I don't give them an opportunity to to address my sincere points I make and jump to insults instead.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Good bump. It’s worth reminding people continually over the next year that the Mueller Report found that Trump lied to the American people last time and was at the time dealing directly with the Kremlin through his attorney and his kids like Ivanka to develop Trump Tower Moscow.

Americans can never allow it to become old news that Trump is a liar and willing to enrich himself through a hostile foreign power who wants to destroy our democracy.

Thanks for the bump Mick!

6. fchowd0311

It's amazing the cognitive dissonance that posters like @mick fry have.

Imagine Chelsea Clinton during her mother's campaign replied and accepted a meeting from a email with the subject line that says that the Russian government supports her mother and they have information on their opponent.

Imagine if Hillary went to Russia and disccused with Putin a massive Clinton hotel in Moscow months before a election and then denied that the disccusions ever happened repeatedly for months.

Imagine Hillary Clinton having horrible credit history with US investment banks, procceds to gets a foreign bank(Deutsche Bank) notorious for Russian money laundering where they were literally fined 14 billion dollars for it to give her 2 billion dollars worth of investment loans, 300 million of which he defaulted and they STILL loan him money. Imagine then it is found that low level employees of Deutsche Bank literally flag Clinton's account for signs of money laundering and reported it to the executives and the executives brushed it under a rug.

You think poster like mic fry wouldn't be screaming for Russian collusion?

#9226 fchowd0311, Aug 18, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    joshuaao, mdrowe00, B-Bob and 2 others like this.
  7. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Your go-to is literally posting political cartoons which I am pretty sure you don't even know the meaning of.

8. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I try to stay out of political topics. Not worth my time or stress.

9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Hey, look who was trying to hook up the Overstock CEO with trump's best friend?

10. mick fry

mick fry Member

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Keep hope alive.

12. fchowd0311

TDS

13. mick fry

mick fry Member

Just a few more, let’s make it 500!

Silent_Bob likes this.
  14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Big if true.

15. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Thanks for reminding me that I think he's guilty here as well.

dobro1229, joshuaao, RayRay10 and 4 others like this.
  16. fchowd0311

You should get your TDS looked at :D

17. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

It's funny (darkly), but TDS is going to become an obvious and real thing... but not in the way it was intended.

Rudy G and Lindsey G clearly have a bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome, and many of the cult members may have incurable cases at this point.

18. NewRoxFan

19. NewRoxFan

20. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

the judge in the Flynn case notoriously has zero tolerance for prosecutorial misconduct and withholding of exculpatory evidence by the government