1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Razor RSF 350

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Nippystix, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

Let me know if there are any local (Houston) Clutchfans that are interested in this motor bike.

Razor RSF 350 for $150.

Please see the pics below. The box is a little beat up from the shipping, but this is new in box, we have not opened it. I ask for local only, because I don't want the headache of shipping this bad boy, I'd rather just meet up.

The amazon product description says it is recommended for ages 13 and up, up to 140 pounds.
    Amazon link:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

Well, this is embarrassing. I can't get my pic to upload, so please inquire within, and I will gladly send you any requested pics of the bike directly.