1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rate My Team - 2017

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Rocketman95, Aug 21, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL. Suspect he will still be a tough team if Gillislee continues to get goal line opportunities. He hasn't dropped DJ yet but grabbed Kerwyn Williams to replace ARob. He still won his game 1 by having decent games from PIT, Walker and Tate. I was pretty lucky, getting the huge game from Hunt and LAR, plus decent games from Gordon, Allen, and Fleener. In fact, my score was league high, which was pretty good since I had to sit OBJ and Benjamin and Jeffery did nothing.

2. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Yep, somehow I was also the highest scoring team thanks to K. Hunt and Diggs.

How the hell did he still get K. Williams if he won his game? Obviously he's no DJ but at least he's a starter that will get plenty of carries. I guess if it's a 10 team league like mine guys with major injuries are bound to get their handcuffs.

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Our waivers start in reverse order of draft (hence I was #1 after drafting 12th). The owner must have been mid list after previous claims made, but I suspect he submitted a waiver claim and no one else submitted for him. The other hot FAs all were grabbed up (Golladay, Davis, Kupp, Cohen) plus Agholar, Kamara, Carson and even the Raiders kicker. I was hoping Davis would sneak through. I did make one FA move... dropped the Rams DST (versus WAS) and added BAL DST (versus CLE).

I am hurting (and not just because I passed a 5mm kidney stone last night), the latest OBJ news of more possible time off and lack of clarity on Monday night. I was considering dropping my backup QB (Dalton) and adding Sterling Shepard but thinking I will just go with either Alshon Jeffery or Kelvin Benjamin Sunday and not sweat OBJ on Monday.

4. Nigel Thornberry

Projections are meaningless to me in fantasy.