1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Random Houston Rockets Trade Ideas - 2016-17

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 12, 2016.

1. DreamShakeFTW

DreamShakeFTW Member

Onuaku/2nd for cap space.

Sign a decent veteran PG in case one of our 3 rotation guards is out.

carib and Calebhardin9 like this.
  2. tc0330

tc0330 Member

now that LMA got that extension, we should trade Ryan Anderson for him. Spurs need someone to space the floor plus more help with 3s. We need more inside help. its perfect.

3. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

the 'super-team building' will have an impact on decision making this year. trade to improve or go for picks/youth. i see of flurry of trades this year - teams trying to trade up.

by end of season i'd love to see 4-5 teams who could beat the effing warriors

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Not a trade but if Jameer Nelson gets waived by the Nuggets we should make a move to get him. He'd be a great fit as a back up PG.

carib and ghettocheeze like this.
  5. Chamillionaire

Mirotic just got his jaw broken in a fight with Portis. I wonder of they'll trade either of them.

6. jch1911

jch1911 Member

I thought this as well...
    GM Gar Heard was present when the altercation occurred - so we should know soon enough

7. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

could u imagine trading Ryno to Spurs... he would probably become invincible and shoot like 75% from the corner and knock us out of the playoffs for years to come - lol! that'd b just the kind of karmic crap that would happen... lol

tc0330 likes this.
  8. RESINator

RESINator Member

Eric bledsoe, make it happen

dragonwill likes this.
  9. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

Make a trade with Suns Eric or Memphis gasol

#3649 elmotsangtt, Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  10. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Is Kidd-Gilchrist hurt? He had a DNP-Coaches Decision today vs the Bucks. He can't shoot, obviously, but would make our bench alotttt more athletic and even more defensive.