1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Raiders Pull off huge Comeback

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by moestavern19, Sep 10, 2000.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Well I told you all that the Colts would lose to my Raiders on Thursday , And for those of you who didnt believe me , HAHAHAHAHA [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------
    This signature space for rent call 555 ...

2. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

great game for the Raiders.

I'm still a little shocked about TB and BALTIMORE putting up so many points.

------------------
    I am so exasperated that I could expectorate.

3. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

And to think I benched Gannon in favor of Grbac.

That mistake cost me the win in my fantasy league.

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.
    DREAMer's Rocket Page

4. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

ok... your raiders won but the colts will win it come playoff time.. They learned a valuable lesson this week. They wont let that kind of lead slip away again. Ill guarantee it. Colts vs. Bucs 2001 Super Bowl.

------------------
    How Sweet It Is! How Sweet It Is!
    Gene Peterson on the rockets winning the 1995 championship over the Orlando Magic

5. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

Colts fans unite! [​IMG]

Okay, so today was a horrible day. What the hell is up with Indy's offensive line? I could have gotten to Manning once or twice. Harrison was unbelievable, but it wasn't enough.

Is it just me, or does Gruden (or whatever the hell Oakland's coach is named) look like a little b**** to the rest of you? I was ready to rush HIM while CBS could not show him enough.....

Maybe I'm just bitter...but I agree. The Raiders ain't goin nowhere this season, regardless of this game. They may be a bit better than last year, but Indianapolis' horrid defense made Oakland look good.

------------------
    Jazzkiller

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Right what a terrible Defense Indy has , Oakland scored on 6 straight drives , Napoleon Kaufman was able to get past the Colts Defense while Tyrone Wheatley stuggled to run the ball , Kaufman broke two huge runs in the game , Rich Gannon made the COlts LB's look like crap with his running around all over the field , Bottom Line is teh Raiders Offense makes hardly ANY mistakes ,We have played Two games Chargers and Colts and in those two games , our turover ratio is the best in the league , We have forced 7 turnovers while commiting ZERO Turnovers . Well my other picks got snuffed out , But i did predict Baltimore would win

------------------
    This signature space for rent call 555 ...