1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

President Donald Trump is not racist

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Aug 14, 2019.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I asked the very pointed question....do you think President Trump is bigoted?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why do you resent the question? When asked about Trump's bigoted comments towards Muslims you commented that Muslim wasn't a race. I agree with that, so I'm curious what your position is on bigotry towards a religion?

I'm trying to follow your reasoning.

3. mick fry

mick fry Member

“They called President Trump a racist and a bigot, we’ve looked at President Obama standing side by side with Louis Farrakhan, a guy that said that Jews are termites. You have people like Elizabeth Warren kissing Al Sharpton, whose been known as a race-baiter. You have the Left stand in solitary behind Representatives [Ilhan] Omar and [Rashida] Tlaib who have been accused by their own party of anti-Semitism. So I think what this shows is the Left tries to act like they have some kind of the moral high ground, but they don’t.” - Lisa Booth -

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

None of those claims have anything to do with actions and rhetoric any of those individuals have done themselves. And I've shown multiple times how Tlaib and Omar's comments are not anti-Semitic.

#224 fchowd0311, Aug 16, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

bigot or anti-arab will cover it.

6. fchowd0311

What is your deal with unnecessary pedantic games? Do you think it makes you be perceived as intelligent or something?

CometsWin likes this.
  7. mick fry

mick fry Member

dachuda86 likes this.
  8. bobrek

9. fchowd0311

10. bobrek

11. fchowd0311

The article is from a Glenn Beck intern.

12. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

CometsWin likes this.
  13. bobrek

Yeah...I noticed the date before the source. It was a double whammy.

14. mick fry

mick fry Member

If we are calling out racists then call them out
    1)
    Al Sharpton.
    Provocateur and make-believe civil rights leader.

A TV show host at MSNBC despite his inability to speak proper English or at times, to formulate coherent thoughts, Sharpton has largely managed to escape his past. Founder of the National Action Network, he helped to incite anti-Jewish riots in Crown Heights, New York in 1991. He uses the word "cracker" to refer to various white people, has ties to the criminal underworld, and participated in the infamous racially charged Tawana Brawley hoax and incited black anti-Semites against a Jewish business establishment in Harlem in 1995. He appeared on the late Morton Downey's television program and publicly used an anti-gay slur, calling an audience member "a punk f*****!" He even tried to win the Democratic Party presidential nod in 2004.

His widespread acceptance as a legitimate spokesman for the black community by the rest of the media and the Obama administration has allowed Sharpton to supplant Jesse Jackson Sr. as America's foremost retail race hustler. He was publicly embraced by Obama cabinet members, including Attorney General Eric Holder and HUD Secretary Shaun Donovan, at his group's convention in Washington, D.C. last year.

Some liberal journalists are tiring of him, though. Last week Margaret Carlson lamented the declining quality of leadership in today's so-called civil rights movement. “We’ve gone from Martin Luther King to the Reverend Al Sharpton, and as a leader, as he is trying to be this weekend, it’s very dispiriting.”

2) Barack Obama.
    U.S. president who rarely fails to inject race into a political fight, no matter how inappropriate.

Barack Obama has long regarded America as a deeply flawed, profoundly racist country. He has attacked the Constitution as an outmoded, obsolete document written by white men. He has called opponents of affirmative action racists. In 1995, Obama made reference to a hypothetical "white executive living out in the suburbs, who doesn't want to pay taxes to inner city children for them to go to school."

He even famously threw his own white grandmother under the bus, suggesting she harbored racial animosity. "She is a typical white person who, uh, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know there's a reaction that's been been bred into our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way and that's just the nature of race in our society." [emphasis added]

While at Harvard Law School Obama defended racist law professor Derrick Bell, the creator of critical race theory. Bell was notoriously anti-white and believed America has a hopelessly racist country. Obama described Bell as someone who spoke "the truth." Obama later taught courses about America's "Institutional Racism" at the University of Chicago Law School.

When a friend of his, a black Harvard professor, was arrested in Cambridge, Mass., without examining the facts Obama said the police "acted stupidly." After Trayvon Martin was killed last year, Obama injected race into the matter by saying if he had a soon he'd look like Martin.

The above list is not exhaustive.

3) Michelle Obama.
    First Lady who only stopped being ashamed of her country when it began to support her husband.

First Lady Michelle Obama has had greater difficulty concealing her hatred of America than her husband has had. She regards America as a racist, sexist, homophobic nation, declaring in 2008, after the American public began warming to her husband's presidential campaign, “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country...”

A beneficiary of affirmative action, Mrs. Obama was a member of the board of a radical, racist group called Third World Center while studying at Princeton. She was also admitted to Harvard Law School, given preference because of her skin color. In law school she embraced critical race theory, an intellectual movement whose adherent federal Judge Richard Posner has described as the "lunatic core" of "radical legal egalitarianism."

15. Rashmon

poor mick...funny how your list did not even include the old Tennessee Tailor

Presidential historian: Trump now with Andrew Johnson as 'most racist president in American history'
    Presidential historian Jon Meacham said Monday that President Trump's latest attacks against a group of minority congresswomen placed him alongside former President Andrew Johnson as the "most racist president in American history."

"What the president’s done here is yet again, because I think he did it after Charlottesville, and I think he did it frankly when he was pushing the birther lie about President Obama, is he has joined Andrew Johnson as the most racist president in American history," Meacham, who has written biographies on past presidents Thomas Jefferson and George H.W. Bush, said on MSNBC's "Hardball."

Meacham described the 17th president's history with racism, noting that Johnson once said in a state message that "African Americans were incapable of self government and relapsed into barbarism if they weren’t closely supervised."

The historian drew the parallels between Trump and Johnson one day after Trump targeted four freshman House lawmakers, saying that they should "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came" before speaking out about how the United States government should be run.

16. mick fry

mick fry Member

17. mick fry

mick fry Member

Lmao why are you concerned more about who wrote it than the content?
    The point is you want to keep trying to paint Trump as this monster racist when I can do the same thing about your beloved idols. It’s all pretty ridiculous really.

18. Rashmon

I'm getting a kick out of seeing the types of "news" sources that mick gets his "news." Please keep posting to show us all exactly why you are so well informed.

JayGoogle likes this.
  19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I think you value my opinion way too much. What is your point?

20. fchowd0311

Do you notice how I can express my views of how Trump is racist with multiple paragraphs an explicit examples? Expecting to debate random right wing bloggers you find and the articles they write is silly. Use your own words to express your own opinion on the matter. If I spammed you with 30 pieces about Trump being racist of course you wouldn't care to read them. I'm not a news aggregator. I'm debating you. So now use your own matter between your ears and express why you think Obama is more racist than Trump.

I'm not going to read an article about how increases in food stamps during a reccesion under Obama is an example of him being racist. No, that's stupid and that blogger has no more credentials than you or I so he pretty much is just another random internet poster. So I might as well be debating you.

JayGoogle likes this.