1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PlayStation 3 Trophies

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dnjndmrc5, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Dnjndmrc5

Dnjndmrc5 Member

im playing GTA V. On PS3. Haven’t played in 2 years. Will I still earn trophies while playing on ps3? I heard you can’t sync with PlayStation network. Is this true? I have other games I need to finish as well.

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

To my knowledge, you still can and you also sync with PSN. The PS3 online ecosystem is still fully intact, at least it was back when I played a few weeks ago.

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Not sure about the question.

My recommendation? Pick up a PS4 and copy of RD2 and GTAV this BlackFriday/Cyber sale, leave the PS3 behind breh.

4. theimpossibles1

Go outside bro.

5. Poloshirtbandit

You can still get trophies on PS3. Some older games that have trophies based on online play may be harder to get if the game's servers are offline or are not as active.

6. Poloshirtbandit

NCAA 14 is the only reason I still have my PS3.

7. Beezy

Beezy Member

PlayStation 3 trophies still sync. A lot of the games on PlayStation Now are PS3 games.

PS4 Slim with Spider-Man is $200 for the next week starting 11/18.

ThatBoyNick likes this.