1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pen15clubber appreciation thread

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Snow Villiers, Jan 29, 2018.

1. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

So I can spend $15 and I can throw up all over this site too? Good to know...

marks0223 and Yung-T like this.
  2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Grow a pair and learn how ignore ****. The world isn't all rainbow and sunshine...

don grahamleone likes this.
  3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

The feedback forum has become really spicy in recent weeks.

Mr Chuck Norris likes this.
  4. Nigel Thornberry

Then feel free to “grow a pair and ignore me.”:D

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

That kind of attitude isn't exactly productive when addressing the issues of a board or community. Ignoring stuff doesn't help when entire threads are being turned to pieces by trolls.

6. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

Have a feeling the Mathrocker appreciation thread is coming soon. Suspicious how he knows and likes every person who has ever been banned

7. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

[​IMG]

8. jbasket

jbasket Member

One could say the same thing to you.

Nigel Thornberry likes this.
  9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Woah...where did this come out?

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I tend to agree but it aint all doom and gloom either.

11. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Well.. after reading all of this and clutch's commentary.. I'm pissed at the person behind the pen15clubber moniker. Dude was funny and ruined it by having other users. What an arsehole.

A while ago I started a second account not knowing it was a bad idea. Clutch shut me down with no warning and then suddenly I was allowed back on weeks later. I felt like an idiot and never did it again. Boy did this guy forget to learn something on his trail.

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They thought it was an MMO game like World of Warcraft where you can create tons of alternate accounts.

And help yourself with equipment.

Yung-T, Deckard and don grahamleone like this.
  13. don grahamleone

This isn't a game penClubber! This is real!

14. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Perfectly sums up this thread. And no, Clutch isn't the only around here who gives a **** about the rules.

What a great flick. I think I've seen it about a dozen times. I could say that about a dozen films, though. Maybe someone should start a thread in Hangout, the topic being, "What Flicks Have You Seen a Dozen Times or More?" I almost never start threads unless they're about a comet or asteroid possibly on a collision course with our planet. That interests me. Me and KC. B-Bob thinks a robot is the answer to everything Space related. He should have a conversation with tinman about that!

16. don grahamleone

I know the golden rule now. Before I thought it was to treat others like you want to be treated, but we know that doesn't happen around here. Here we insult people we've never met before because we messed up on our reading comprehension.

Golden Rule: Treat others however you want as long as it's only with one user.

(unwritten rule: don't be an ass)

17. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Sometimes I have a suspicion that tinman is a robot. I can't imagine a real human repeating the same things over and over again for years... eh... decades.

Yung-T, marks0223 and Deckard like this.
  18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Teachers have to teach kids 1+1 = 2 every year.

Clutch City has to be taught year round til the end of days

19. don grahamleone

True, but if this team wins the chip you'll have a new generation of fans that preach about Clutch City: Luc Splash CapauldenWagon Edition. These guys are good too. No need to ignore that.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The last thing I would want to do would be to invite bad juju by predicting a championship. Besides, if it was so easy that one could be safely predicted, it wouldn't mean nearly as much. Nothing has ever been easy for the Houston Rockets. OK, Easy's for the Rockets, (as are we all), but I digress.

I'm not making championship predictions. No predictions here about reaching the summit of professional basketball, but the aftermath such a win would produce? Utter madness. Beautiful and stunningly complete madness. The utter madness that would ensue if, while climbing to the top of the mountain, we did it by stepping on the collective backs of a group of self-entitled egos, starting with the bad back of head coach Krappy Kerr, and ending with kicking Zaza's butt, his butt being a popular item in the Golden State locker room, I'm sure. The aftermath of winning, as remote as that is (no predictions!), is a "problem" ClutchFans will, uh (cough), I mean would be happy to deal with.