1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OU QB Baker Mayfield Arrested

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Brando2101, Feb 25, 2017.

1. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

GIVE THAT COP A SCHOLARSHIP APPLEWHITE! BOY LOOKING LIKE OLIVER IN WEEK ONE!

2. Bennie Anders

Bennie Anders Member

TRUE dialogue by cops (non "Onion"):

“By the way he's the quarterback for OU.”

“He is ... Is he really?"

"That's what his girlfriend said."

"He's not very fast.”

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

Oklahoma redshirt senior QB Baker Mayfield must complete an alcohol education program and perform 35 hours of community service as punishment from the university following his February arrest.

Arrested on Feb. 25 in Fayetteville, Ark., Mayfield was charged with public intoxication, fleeing, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Mayfield must complete the school's disciplinary requirements before the fall semester begins. From a college football perspective, the upshot to this news is that he won't be suspended. "As I stated earlier, I could not be more disappointed in my actions and the embarrassment they caused for my university and team," Mayfield said. "I am anxious to fulfill the responsibilities that have been set and am continuing to dedicate myself to the high standard that everyone rightfully expects from someone in my position."

4. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Riley picking up exactly where Stoops left off.

5. Buck Turgidson

Or Mack.

Get over it.