1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

One Good Thing about Team USA

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by pgabriel, Aug 19, 2004.

Tags:
  1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Hey, at least this year's Olympics are competitive. I can honestly say that I didn't watch one game of the Original Dream Team, and I really never watched much of any of these teams. Who wants to see guys get blown out by 40 points and then ask the guys who just kicked their butts for autographs. I have watched more Olympic basketball than any since the pros started playing.

2. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

that's one way of looking at it. hell, i stayed up all night to catch this game at 6:30 in the morning. i usually go to sleep around 5:30 but i slept in a little more than usual, had a Big Red at midnight then listened to music to get me to the game. i feel like i'm about to crash but i feel like i have to watch these games to help us win.