1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ok..Answer me THIS. How did the NBA predict OKC vs Knicks & Cavs vs Boston as season openers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by hakeemthagreat, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Those aren't his takes. Those are facts from the great Jesus himself

2. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Don't stop now @RocketsTruth i will follow you to the depths of hell

3. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

LeBron will make the the finals, but he will lose again this year to either the okc thunder or rockets

Lebron will go 3-6 in the finals.. the "3" and "6" has to do with Wade and LeBron in Miami.. if you remmeber Lebron wore jersey number 6 and wade wore number 3.

Carmelo Anthony might make his first finals simply because of his age.."33". I think CP3 and Harden knew if they got Melo that they would made the finals, but the elites chose the thunder.

LeBron has the mark of the beast on him, which means it is very likely that at around every NBA Finals that LeBron is involved in, some legendary musician, actor, or athlete will get murdered by the numbers or code. LeBron has been in what 7 straight finals right, look back at around the time those finals and playoffs happened and see which celebrity died and notice where they were born and age.

4. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

the lottery is a scam, at least the big 100+ million dollar ones.. now if you are talking like 500-5,000,000 those are real

5. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Celtics @ Cavs is simply a finals rematch. Nothing fishy about that.

Thunder @ Knicks features the reigning MVP and stat w**** extraordinaire playing on basketball's biggest stage. Certainly not a rivalry or rematch of any significance, but it makes enough sense.

6. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

Fascinating. How far back can you connect the finals competitors and who ended up winning?

7. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

the reality is once you sign your first contract you dont really sell your soul. Its the endorsments, and how much success the elites think you can influence young people. For example somebody like emeka okafor who, my dad knows his dad. And i dont think emeka sold his soul at all. He got out of the NBA, but now is trying to return. Also a lot of injuries in the nba, nfl, are fake. If you cant see it its fake( example teddy bridgewater)

For instance Dak Prescott was given a tribute for his amazing rookie season in the women ncaa tournament when uconn women basketball team threw a game to the mississippi state bulldogs in the final four. And i believe Dak was in the crowd

8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I see mental health is a bigger issue than ever before in this country.

Yung-T, Pen15clubber and Louka like this.
  9. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

Panthers vs. Broncos superbowl, i knew the broncos would win that superbowl, and because Cam has an ancestory lineage to Huey P. Newton the former Black Panther Founder. I predicted that the panthers would lose that game and von miller would win mvp.

If you look on the panthers helmets their is a black panther on it. Cam was chosen from birth years before to be put on that panthers team. This is sick stuff

And i also predicted their would be a black power tribute. And their was.. remmeber beyonces halftime show

Huey P. Newton was murdered, and that night marked the night that Cam as an elite player was as well. Dont get it wrong, Cam can still play at that 2015 level. But he is being told to play like this, the shoulder injury is an excuse, neither Luck or Cam are injured

As for Colin Kaepernick he has not all of a sudden gone militant, it is in the contract he signed to do this. The government wants us divided and wants a race war. Kaepernick and the players kneeling is because they are being told to do this by zionist... it is one big lie. And nobody wins

10. clos4life

clos4life Member

Conspiracy theorists look sane in comparison to this dude.

Yung-T likes this.
  11. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

So many articles about draymond green taking an mri yesterday but nobodys said anything about what the mri looked like yet

12. MacLovin

MacLovin Member

OP has me on board.

I always thought it was overly coincidental how when LeBron was the best prospect, Cleveland won the lottery. Same with Rose in Chicago. I felt like there were more examples but I can't think of them right now.

13. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

I hope it's been pointed out by now, but Cavs v Boston was interesting even before the Kyrie trade. Even if that trade never happened, that was still easily the best EC matchup based on preseason expectations.

Knicks vs OKC is probably coincidence... But that game is still not that interesting, even with the Carmelo trade. I mean really, who gives a f*** about Carmelo anymore? He hasn't been relevant since like 2009.

14. marky :)

marky :) Member

Lmao wtf is going in here.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  15. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Anyone know wasup?

16. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

I know this is the Dish, but @RocketsTruth can you give us thoughts on Trump election win as well as Vegas shooting.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  17. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

The Vegas shooting was not staged like i initially thought, actual people died. But it wasnt done by the guy they said did it. He was a patsy and had probably been dead long before the shooting even took place. Whether you want to believe me or not it was most likley done by the government, most likely the same organization that had tupac shakur killed. "Isreali Defense League"( or as we know them by the FBI/CIA)

Also OJ Simpson was released on that weekend i think as well, that same weekend OJ Howard caught a 58 yard td pass from Jameis Winston againist the new york giants. I thought that was kind of weird.

Daddy Long Legs and BigShasta like this.
  18. MacLovin

MacLovin Member

RocketsTruth = woke

thedreamsteam and Pen15clubber like this.
  19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

What I've learned form @RocketsTruth this past week: Deshaun Watson is gematria 33.:eek:

thedreamsteam and Pen15clubber like this.
  20. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Hey there. I was wondering hoe did Zemo find out that Bucky killed Tony's parents. And how did Zemo know that those 3 would show up at the exact same time?