1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official Thread] Media/Player Reaction to James Harden 2019-2020

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HoustonTexas, Nov 18, 2019.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Does anyone have that NBA TV Gameday chat Grant Hill and Steve Smith had?
    I think it was the Pelicans game.

Man, they flat out pull a DD and call ppl stupid for not seeing/accepting the greatness of Harden.

D-rock and BigShasta like this.
  2. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

Man this is light work, go check out the Astros sub forum. Talk about Sen-si-tivity!!!!

3. wesbound

wesbound Member

WTF? He's talking about Harden's one footed 3pt which he hasn't even use in the regular season. He only used it in preaseason.
    Bucher, you f#cking dumb ass.
    It always seems like these dumb*** analyst just pull last second info before going on the show so they speak like a bunch of moron with half ass info.
    AD better than harden? really? FOH

BigMaloe, justtxyank, D-rock and 2 others like this.
  4. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Wait, Wade has the same reputation for working on his game as Jordan?? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

5. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I will NOT throw hate to lift James up. He is fantastic in the regular season and very good in the playoffs. He must win a championship playing great to shut everyone up. He cannot fade in any playoff game, he must go down doing what he does in the regular season. The most important thing is having a partner that teams must respect. He's never had that at the guard positon, CP3 came close 2017/2018 season before he was injured. I truly believe this is his year and expect him to overcome...

BaselineFade likes this.
  6. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Who runs the RedNinetyFour twitter or blog? That dude seems to be very off about so many things to do with Rockets.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There is one and only one way to quiet the naysayers.

Until then, nothing Harden does matters, and that's the way it has been in history and should be.

8. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

She’s repping Houston and that red dress.

9. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

10. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

[​IMG]

11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Chiney and her sister rep HOUSTON not the Rockets so much. They defend Harden and the Rockets out of respect for the city. I guess something is better than nothing. I would still qualify Chiney as an ally.

HP3 likes this.
  12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I love this thread because I can dump all the bullshit in here. It is very cathartic to spam just one thread, lol.

Now Harden is scoring too much. The only reason Harden is scoring so much is because he is shooting 3 and not 2's. This was during the Clippers game.

#72 DreamShook, Nov 20, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    HoustonTexas likes this.
  13. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

The statistical gall of Broussard using the idea that only 3 of the top 50 top scoring seasons led to a ring to say that high-scoring players can't win, in a league where only 1/30 teams win a ring every year is pretty brazen. Seems like using this ridiculous premise, having an all-time great scoring season nearly doubles your team's chances.

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Katie Nolan appreciates James Harden. She is cute in a mousey sort of way so I like it.

15. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

This isn't really true though.

I've pointed this on twitter but I'll do it here as well.

NBA analysts love Damian Lillard. They love the way he plays. What has he won? I want to see the energy from analysts to tear down Lillard and the Blazers. He's hit big shots in the playoffs so he's a killa, but he has won less than Harden. Yet Harden is the choker.

Let's look at the Jazz. The Jazz "play the right way." Yet Harden has spanked that hiney in the playoffs. Why aren't we getting non-stop headbanging nonsense from analysts about that style not working?

Giannis was the best player in the NBA last year allegedly. His team smoked the regular season and then they lost in 6 to a Kawhi that everyone says was "limping" and "carrying" his team. I want to hear how he choked. I want to hear how he is ruining basketball with his constant free throws.

Anthony Davis has basically either missed the playoffs or been a non-factor every year of his career. I know, his teammates weren't good. Harden carried teams with equal talent to the 2nd round. Hell, Harden imported two of Davis's teammates and became a contender lol. I want to hear that Anthony Davis doesn't win when it matters.

The disrespect for Harden is unique among star players.

#75 justtxyank, Nov 20, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  16. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Saw this yesterday live. She's my ESPN crush and then she sided with harden too. Then you got that ogre opposite of her.

D-rock likes this.
  17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

She's got a hearty laugh.

I bet she burps like a pro after slamming down some cold ones

18. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

She may have a hearty bulge too.

19. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

20. jowman

jowman Member

Siakam is a beast. That raptors team top to bottom was loaded 2 deep at each position and had an excellent 2 way player at each position, plus plsymaking and shooting.

People don’t realize it because the warriors were so loaded .

Raptors lost kawhi and Danny green and didn’t skip a beat.

Try taking off harden and PJ tucker off the rockets and see where will be.

Take off lebron and Danny green and see where the lakers are.

D-rock likes this.