1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Ravens

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Nov 12, 2019.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

True, as great as he has been against weaker defenses he still has a lot of learning to do when under that kind of pressure. Holding on to the ball too long with the blitz coming is not the way to to avoid getting hurt, nor to prevent making unnecessary turnovers. I swear one time it seemed like he held on to that ball for like 5 seconds before they slammed him to the ground.

Hopefully this loss becomes a learning experience for everyone on our team. If not, well the next two weeks won't be much fun to watch.

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

All your 1st round busts belong to us!

-Bill O'Brien

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Well whatever they decided to do resulted in 7 total points and a 41-7 beatdown.

Great gameplan Bill!

4. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe, maybe not. The positive side of me thinks that when Fuller comes back we can be a completely different team offensively. I didn't expect much from our secondary but what did burst my bubble though was how bad our defense and offensive line looked.

Watson looked worse than the 1st game of the season, which was also not expected. He held on to the ball too long, made poor decisions, and kept throwing balls to the receiver's feet. Hopkins just runs bad routes too close to the sideline at times and is easily pushed out of bounds before both feet are in. Even with a missed FG I think our special teams was probably the only ones who didn't deserve an F.

5. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

It needs to be very obvious, like in the Saints game last year.

That said, nothing wrong witch challenging it