1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NYTimes op-ed on Liberals not understanding Conservative

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Invisible Fan, Dec 8, 2017.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Would you please stop calling me a Trump supporter cause I don't believe he is a Russian double agent rapist.

My first post wasn't a defense of conservatives. The article isn't all that ground breaking is all im saying.

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Welcome to the D&D. You must be new here.

3. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

HA!

Fresh meat!

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You defend his polices also at every turn. Don't be disengenous with your shtick you are playing.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The tribe of engineers and Rocket fandom.

See unlike you, I've actually lived in a bubble opposite of what you percieve as my "political affiliation" for half a decade as a Marine grunt living in Marine infantry barracks.

If you say you went to college and think that the average college student is as radically left as a average Marine grunt living in the barracks is, you would be wrong. Experienced both, and college has a much wider variance of political affiliation than what you would find in your average Marine infantry battalion.

You've never been deeply soaked in a bubble opposite of the ideology you were raised in. I have.

#45 fchowd0311, Dec 12, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Name a policy I defended.

I don't care what you think about me. If I liked him I wouldn't feel the need to lie. Why would I lie to people I don't know?

These threads would be a lot easier to get through without having to respond to stupid ass **** like you claiming I support his policies when I don't after I just wrote I don't

7. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Come on, sir. You have gone out of your way to defend him against the 18 allegations of sexual harassment. You have gone out of your way to defend him against other things he has said, as well. I have not seen you mention one negative thing at all against Trump until the statements you made above. It's one thing if you actually posted against his policies, but nearly every single post you make regarding Trump is saying you completely believe he did not sexually harass anyone, that there's no way he was involved in Russian collusion, and that you respect him for winning. You reveal as much about what you choose to comment on as you do with choosing what not to comment on.

You're acting like this is some out-of-the-blue thing- we've been saying this for months now, so stop acting all shocked about it.

Matter of fact, you said this:

"I don't believe any of the stuff against Trump because there wasn't a pattern. It's just random claims and some are pretty ridiculous."

There is absolutely a pattern with several of these, but I'm not going to argue with you about it- go look it up.

Geez.

#47 dandorotik, Dec 12, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Him being falsely accused is a policy?

I not pro travel ban wall repealing Obamacare etc etc etc

Now please drop it