1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Not sure if anyone caught this but...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by forchette49, Apr 26, 2005.

1. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

During one of Dirk's missed free throws, I think late second qtr., TNT switched to a closeup of the rocket bench. I think they were trying to do a closeup of Yao or somebody (after T-Mac got his 3rd foul), when you could see T-Mac mouth something along the lines of, "Choken' M'f**ker, Whata B*tch!" after Dirk missed his first of two!!! I couldn't believe it, maybe someone can go back and check the tape for me (bottom left hand corner of the screen)... Was I just seeing things?!?

*Sorry if this has been already posted*

2. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

yeah, so... whats the big deal?? What do you think everyone in the NBA talks about when someone is on the line shooting... kittens and rainbows??

3. MrRolo

MrRolo Contributing Member

Vin Baker: "Hey Mooch I just got a new kitten last night, I named her Rainbows hehehe!"
    Moochie: "Really? Wow, that's great man."

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

lol

5. forchette49

I prefer puppy dogs and ice cream...

No, but I just found it shocking to see. One thing to know they say that stuff all the time, another to actually catch it. I mean, T-Mac is saying that to a top 10 player in this league, not that Kirk Synder clown on the Jazz (JVG/Sura bench incident)!

6. akperez

akperez Contributing Member

Or if you were watching the game on Channel 51 when Matt told Bill "That's Mike James B..........ILL!!!!! My husband and I looked at each other and started cracking up! Anyone catch that? I think everyone is giddy right now!

7. sonalikumar

sonalikumar Member

Forchette, you so correct! You could totally see what he said and it definitely involved the words motherfu^%er and b%tch. It was really funny! He is showing so much passion and emotion.. I love it. It made me smile and made me realize that we would pull the game out!

8. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

Jordan trash talk all the time, and he always can back it up. T-Mac is on the same page now.

9. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Contributing Member

Glyde's right. Plus, it wasn't like Tracy was talking smack to the Mavs or in Dirk's grill or anything. In fact, I like that in Tracy cause it shows how cut-throat he is, and whatever keeps him going, it's been working for years now. BTW, forchette49, are you sure he mouthed those exact words? I can lipread "F**K" and "B***H" and few other words, but that's a pretty exact translation.

10. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

After last night, I think everyone is convinced of that more then ever.

11. forchette49

Oh, I like it too, just strange to see it I guess, it got me pumped no question! But above I did say "something along the lines of..." I'm not sure nor am I trying to be exact. I'm asking for other peoples opinions, check the tape, let me know...

R2K?

12. notthefullquid

notthefullquid Contributing Member

thanks for the info...i'll keep an eye out on the torrent.
    t-mac turns into one mean mofo in the playoffs...i don't think we've seen him screaming at yao, trying to hype him up all season until game 2.

13. franchise23

franchise23 Contributing Member

HAHA...:D

14. mulletman

mulletman Member

haha...i caught that. :D

15. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

tmac said "hey weisbrod you're an a**hole but thanks for trading me"

16. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Contributing Member

No worries forchette, it seems like other people saw what you saw, so it's probably more valid than naught.