1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL Week 15

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Dec 10, 2018.

1. jsingles

jsingles Member

To think, the Chargers could EASILY get that #1 seed and literally no one is talking about them, no one at all.

tinman likes this.
  2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I need Gurley to have a good game, which basically means he won't have a good game.

3. conquistador#11

I think the 'what have you done for me in the last hour' talking heads here in Houston are now done with the Cowboys meatfest they had going. Colts have quietly built a nice defense.

Packers can't shake that dark cloud that has been under them all season. The commentator gave the stat of Rodgers not having an int in over 400+ snaps, one play later Rodgers got picked.

49ers with upset.

Patriots with back to back Ls in December since 2002. (stole that one from Romo)

Houstunna and plutoblue11 like this.
  4. Juxtaposed Jolt

I wish Seattle won, today. If the Rams beat the Eagles later tonight, which they should, then Eagles will most likely have nothing to play for next week against us, since Wentz is out.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

can't overlook the fact that teams love to play spoiler. so theres always something to play for in the nfl

6. hooroo

hooroo Member

yeah, the eagles should just forfeit the game.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  7. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

cowboys are frauds. they claim this is a "wake-up call". yea....a wake-up call to how much you really suck and have been lucky in a bad NFC east. no ref calls bailed you out today. got to give the O some credit, though. not sure how they have done as well as they have previously with that horrid o-line.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

Any game with Bob O'Brien will be close, whether the other team has something to play for or not or is missing key player(s).

conquistador#11 likes this.
  9. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Say it isn't so!

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Philly reaching the final level and attaining the glow right before they play the Texans. great.

tinman and J.R. like this.
  11. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Texans haven't beaten Philly in franchise history. Next week is the best chance due to Deshaun but I'd bet against it. Just too perfect an opportunity to f*** up after getting bye position.

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

Eagles hang on.

13. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Welcome to my life as a Steelers fan. The SD, Denver and Oakland losses were all lessons in how to not finish games.

This NE game was following a similar script in the second half after the Boswell missed kick, bad luck deflection INT (similar to Keenan Allen’s garbage TD), pass INF penalty on long third down, Tomlin’s weekly pointless second half challenge attempt, the defense folding on late drives....

All the pieces of another classic Steelers meltdown were there until Joe Haden saved the season with that late pick. And I’ll admit it: I was stunned Pittsburgh won. We could be 11-2-1 right now, but for now I’ll take this crucial survival win.

14. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I'm a Cowboys fan but I'm so disturbed at yesterday's performance....I want Philly to win out and take the division. I want the Cowboys to lose their two remaining games. I'm not happy with them at all right now. They can go suck Santa's schlong after yesterday. And, Rudolph can stick his shiny red nose up their collective ass_oles! Merry X-mas, everyone! F**k u, cowturdz! You don't deserve to represent the NFC East in the playoffs unless you plan on bribing the refs to give you some game-changing calls again. We're tired of your one-and-done act in the playoffs while you pretend you can hang with the big boyz. Might as well not waste our time and bow out now.

J.R. likes this.
  15. conquistador#11

Should the Panthers start mccaffrey @ QB?
    :not sure if I'm Serious?:

16. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Saints have been absolute garbage lately

17. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Cam Newton is clearly hurt. This guy has zero arm strength. Why they are trotting out there is beyond me.