1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[netflix] GLOW: the story of the gorgeous ladies of wrestling! So money

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by what, Dec 10, 2013.

1. VanityHalfBlack

Not really man. I don't even have cable. I have kodi where I'd watch a movie that I'm looking for from time to time but rarely if ever. Yep, I follow, WWE,NJPW,ROH,Lucha,CMLL,Stardom,All Japan,Dragon Gate,Noah,PWG.

2. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

"what" straight up abusing that weewee of his

3. what

what Member

This show is like crack. It ropes you in. And not just because of Alison Brie's t***. One of the best on Netflix. Better than OITNB.

4. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

It had my interest from the premise but Brie's naughty bits got my attention...my FULL ATTENTION.

But for real its a fun show so far. Sam's imagination during the cat fight is what really roped me in to this show.

5. 713

713 Member

Show safe to watch with a young person? (12 yr old)

6. what

what Member

There are sex scenes in the show, showing t***. I think it's about 4 scenes (3 scenes I believe they only take off shirt exposing their t***) The big sex scene is in the first 10 minutes of episode 1, also one of the 4 showing t*** is in the first minute. After that, I believe there is only 2 scenes of tit showing.
    Also, there is cocaine snorting several times and they show them snorting it. There are also kkk references and other stereotypes if you don't like that.

713 likes this.
  7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

On episode 3. I don't know exactly what I was expecting from this show...

The 80's setting is always fun though.

Was Alison Brie always this skinny? straight up-and-down booty.. It's really shocking how flat her cakes are.

8. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

I loved the GLOW documentary that's been out a few years and I'm really enjoying this show, one of the better shows on Netflix. Cast is really outstanding. The Indian hacker girl from Mr. Robot is really great, She-Wolf, Kate, Marc Meron, etc etc

These characters have nothing to do with the actual GLOW promotion, correct? I went into this thinking it was more of a biopic. It's been a few years since I've seen the documentary and these characters seem fuzzy.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  9. VanityHalfBlack

She's hot but on this show she looks anorexic as ***. Which was very popular in the 80s. Do you like that look? ;)

10. VanityHalfBlack

It somewhat sorta based on the characters like the Farmer's Daughter, The Russian, The Scientist and the Asian karate girl. Not so sure on the rec center being factual since the venue started in Las Vegas? Who knows maybe season 2 will get to see how far the promotion will go? I'm hoping the venues does set in Vegas as I like to see the behind the curtains on how that went. I show was actually pretty successful going on for 4 seasons.

11. what

what Member

I was just responding to the thread and not declaring my love for Alison Brie. In fact, the chick I like on the show is Betty Gilpin (Liberty Bell). She has a nice ass.

But to your question, yeah I like chicks like Leslie Bibb, and chicks that don't have inflated asses.

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I wasn't sure at first, but I started to enjoy GLOW by the 5th episode.

13. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Wife and I watched the whole thing yesterday, thought it was a great series. Looking forward to the next season, cast is great, always been a fan of Marc Maron, it's a perfect role for him....

14. conquistador#11

^Same here. Took advantage of the astros' off day. The wifey loved it. Great usage of the back to the future references. the 80s music is always great except for those that were adults in that era.

15. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

No Worries and Uprising like this.
  16. body slam

body slam Member

4 episodes in and I'm thinking man this show is moving. Then I realized each episode is 30 minutes long.

ROW????

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

This show proves there can be a quality drama that isn't an hour an episode. They cut all the fat out. I appreciate they advance the story episode to episode. Marvel (for example) tries to make a 14 hour movie instead of making an actual series.

I wasn't truly on board until the 5th episode, but it didn't feel like a slog like other Netflix shows.

more 30 minute dramas, Netflix.

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I just watched the first three episodes this evening. I'm really enjoying it.

19. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Yep, it's a fun show. I'm about 3 episodes in.

20. Roscoe Arbuckle

Just finished this. Considering how stupid I thought this premise was in the 80s I was surprised I liked this. Probably due to reminiscing about back then.

I was surprised at how attractive the blonde was. I'm not typically attracted to women like that. She has a definite appeal.

macho GRANDE and Os Trigonum like this.