1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NBATV] NBA Playoffs Playback: 2009 Rockets vs. Lakers Tonight

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Patience, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

I was really pumped to see that the "whole series" is being played tonight on NBATV, unitl I realized they are only replaying Games 2, 3, 5, and 7. Gee, what do those games have in common? Are you SERIOUS??!

They should at least show Game 1, which was a great and entertaining game. And why not show "the Mother's Day Miracle" (game 4)? Oh well. As they say, history is written by the victors...

2. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Wellp.. I don't think anyone from here wants to watch all the losses.... so fail. :D

3. intersync

intersync Member

wow, that's really lame. They could just play the exciting chunks of the whole series in the time length of 4 games...

4. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

yeah I saw that after I set my dvr to record them... when I did I deleted it.

Made me very angry!

5. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Ha... I remember you were really disappointed with Game 5... partly because Chucky went to the bench very early in the 1st.

6. Hayesfan

Well it's sort of silly to only show the teams that won... but that whole game was one big frustration! After the great game 4, game 5 was just horrible.

7. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

watched it, they were just showing chunks of the lakers runs so i changed it.... :) ....(side note. Mark Jackson is the most annoying announcer ever!!)

8. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

For all those who think we are going to be a good team next season just watch NBA TV right now and chk out the score. We may be a playoff team but well need a few more pieces to make that happen no doubt!

9. Hayesfan

I turn it on and get to see a great pass from Chuck to Scola for an easy bucket... probably that last good Rockets play they will show in this final game.