1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action : 8/3/2020

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DreamShook, Aug 3, 2020.

1. HardenVolumeOne

Jazz gm should trade gobert and surround Mitchell with shooters

2. icewill36

icewill36 Member

Watching highlights of okc/den jokic scares me. The way he was punking Adams who is one of the strongest players in the league worries how easily he might score on us.

It might be best for us if seeding stays the way it is.

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Fat-shaming is a bit strong, I was just teasing. I'm not one of those people who is disgusted by fatness; I was just making an observation. Zion is looking HEALTHY. He had a great game today despite the gravity of two Jupiters on his kness.. jk jk. I think Harden is looking kind of thicc too, but that is not stopping him from being the best player in the bubble.

Full disclosure: I'm in ketosis.

4. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Man, he’s just looks way too big! He looks like Glen Davis with more muscle right now. As many have already said, that sort of weight on the joints typically leads to injuries (which we don’t want!).

No hate intended!

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  5. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Jokic scoring we can deal with. Jokic picking us apart and finding open 3 point shooters when we collapse on him would be the problem.

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well, we're not skinny shamming him

7. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Don't worry about Denver. We own them like a cheap pair of sandals.

8. icewill36

icewill36 Member

They probably will. They took on Conley's deal and he has disappointed. Gobert is probably their only valuable trade piece.
    we havent played them since the trade. we dont know. maybe having smaller quicker players than clint switch makes it harder for everyone other than jokic and still a good matchup for us, or maybe they just destroy us with the inside out game and theres nothing we can do about it. jokics passing ability is ridiculous. id rather play them than clippers probably but we have no reason to think we beat them down like before.