1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Muller indicts 13 Russians for Election Interference / Wire Fraud

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Feb 16, 2018.

1. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Are you drunk?

2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

My thoughts exactly ... or he could be reading Trumps twitter feed verbatim. Either or.

B-Bob likes this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

This is the most disjointed and sad post I have seen in some time. Step back and do some self reflection.

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Classic bot post.

YOU HAVE DONE WELL ILYA

Rashmon, KingCheetah and B-Bob like this.
  5. SamFisher

Don't worry. If we all actually survive into a non-dystopian hellscape at some point, he will be packed off to the FEMA camp. Also, we will have a functional FEMA. twofer Tuesday.

6. MexAmercnMoose

LOL, i bet Trumps team took the Russian bait and now theyre ******** bricks....idiots...send them to jail for being dumbasses

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Apparently trump still supports Russian attacks on democracy over Democrats and media.

8. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

posted this in the other thread. i'm guessing this is now their new play, now that "hoax" has died. The media and my rival is a greater threat to me than the Russian, which is exactly correct for a corrupt Admin that the Kremlin support, for now.

9. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

What does any of this have to do with Muslims?

Does anyone here, besides prohibido, actually think that Russia does not have any operatives in the US with connection to the 13 individuals or the their plan?

Judging by prohibido’s response, some people have reset back to the “1980’s are calling” era. Knock it off.

10. prohibido

prohibido Member

Does anyone here besides you think that the intelligence community doesn't know exactly who their colleagues are, where they are and what they are doing?

11. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Wow. I assume people have assumed some of my recent posts have been hyperbolic, and I admit I had hoped they were hyperbolic, but now the W.H. is saying exactly what I've said has happened to the far right: Democrats are the greatest of all American enemies. Oh, and throw in non-Fox media. LOL.

Sad, sad times. Ridiculous, self-parodying times. But sad.

FranchiseBlade and Rashmon like this.
  12. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Do you know of any family where siblings hate each other so much that they would help outsider to cause harm to their sibling? We are half way there. The good news is there are more than two siblings in the house hold, but boy is it a dysfunctional family that needs lot of help and time to heal.

B-Bob likes this.
  13. NewRoxFan

Amazing that trump thinks it is useful to repeat this lie, tweeting it twice in two days...

First, it has already been proven that trump was talking about running as far back as 2013. And second, it really doesn't matter when he decided to run, as the Russians wanted to disrupt our election process to disrupt the United States... the fact that he became the preferred candidate and was willing to go along with the Russians only made it easier for the Russians to succeed.

14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I agree that the ruskies intended screw with our election regardless of who ended up being the candidates. Trump was not a serious option until way after Hillary was chosen to win the Democratic nod.

15. NewRoxFan

For example, here is Trump in New Hampshire in January 2014...
    http://articles.latimes.com/2014/jan/21/news/la-pn-chris-christie-donald-trump-scandal-20140121

And earlier, in October 2013...

https://www.villagevoice.com/2013/1...-for-president-will-definitely-win-this-time/

16. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

Donald Trump is a result of the democratic party going insane. They demonized Mitt Romney as if he was a crazy devil.... a guy that was able to become a republican governor in one of the most super liberal states in our country in Massachusetts and even tried an Obamacare like plan there.

So they said, oh you think that's crazy? We'll show you full blown crazy. Here ya go... enjoy the Donald. Then the democrats managed to run a candidate with nearly as much slime on her as the Donald and piss off a large portion of their own base by fixing the primaries against Bernie.

Yea.. I'm sure the Russians were as effective at blowing up the election as the democrats......

17. NewRoxFan

18. SamFisher

ILYA HAS ACHIEVED GREAT SUCCESS AS ENCORE TO PREVIOUS DOMINATIONS. NOTHING CAN HINDER HIS AMAZING PROGRESSIONS

B-Bob likes this.
  19. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

Right.... I'm the Russian agent... and you use the screen name of a spy/assassin character from a video game. You must be the deep state/swamp that we keep hearing about.

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And also to parrot one of your other posts what is truly said, is that it is working on some poor saps in this country.