1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Mont Blanc Meisterstuck Wallet

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by GanjaRocket, Apr 9, 2014.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member

funny.

clutch should make it say 'turd post' each time.. like that guy coachbadlee has the 'rookie' status next to his name.

2. ling ling

ling ling Member

You lucked out.

After comparing with images on ebay, you got the real deal.

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Geez what a dickbag.

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Why are guys saying saying that was fake. Mont Blanc sells about 20 different wallets. Looks authentic to me

5. Nook

Nook Member

Why don't you make an offer... Maybe trade your green egg BBQ pit for it.. Seems legit.

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Mont Birdpoop

7. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Guys, I finally feel the need to come clean. I bought the wallet, then realized it was fake after he was exposed, so I played along in the Ganja bashing to pretend I didnt.

:(

8. ling ling

ling ling Member

Not sure if serious.

But if you are, there are high quality fakes that are meant to deceive, and then there are Mickey Mouse Rolexes, with others that are in between.

This is a Mont Blanc is a Mickey Mouse Rolex.

9. ling ling

ling ling Member

Did you return it?

10. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

They sell way more than 20 wallets. You can tell his is a fake in the following ways:
    - cheap machine stitching that doesn't look straight and looks particularly cheap at the corners
    - weird wrinkles in the leather/poor quality leather
    - paper insert in wallet makes it look cheap. The company itself would never do that.
    - paper insert claims the wallet is model 3810 which doesn't even exist. The correct model is 4810. Additionally the Solitaire Collection doesn't include wallets.
    - packaging is poorly done and inconsistent with other models. The stamp used is cheap and the logo looks wrong.
    - a similar wallet is produced by the company but it does not have straight pockets. Essentially all wallets they produce have pockets with a curve at the end so you can easily remove cards.
    - lastly but critically OP essentially accepted that it was a fake and dropped the price in half.

11. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

reps for life if srs. expose him if true and he won't refund. you must have his either his name/paypal address/real address.

12. IBTL

IBTL Member

nice list of more ownage.

Your last point was the biggest one in that OP tried to call it 'authentic' when he admitted that it wasn't. So basically 'yeah I am trying to scam' should have been the title of the thread. and also OP supposedly got it as a gift so even more funny and hopeless at the same time.

GanjaHarwinRocket

13. bobloblaw

Yeah he mentioned the gift thing to try and absolve himself off responsibility. Wouldn't it be self evident that your friend wouldn't give you a fancy wallet? Why not just get the receipt if it's from a relative? Clearly they will know you don't have the wallet. OP's guilt was magnified when he asked, nay demanded for the moderators to close the thread when sold as if it were customary here. Quick, dispose of the evidence!

14. IBTL

IBTL Member

I don't buy for a second OP sold it either. Based on OPs ability to not tell the truth scam etc the 'it was sold' was some kind of sad attempt as 'haha I still got over and scammed someone' pretty telling of scumbaganja but hey scumbags gonna scummy.

The right thing at that point (or any point) might have been to admit that he was wrong. Perhaps apologize to clutchfans for trying to scam everyone.

OP scumbag solution? Double down on the turd move and claim it was sold. Damn OP you really scammed them! Good one scamming that person that you really didnt sell anything to! Turds can't help being smelly after all they are turds.

15. bobloblaw

Yeah, I don't buy it either. Most people have claimed that they sold ____ when called out for it being inauthentic or stolen. He probably "bought it" with another account, considering that it only had 2 bids and was sold within 3 days of lowering the price.

I will donate $20 to the tip jar if OP can come up with a plausible explanation for who gave him the wallet, why he has no use for it, why he can't get a receipt, etc. He must also provide the paypal transaction in which he is paid for the wallet.

He bought a fake and tried to scam the unscammable-->CLUTCHFANS!!! ;)

16. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

can I request fecal samples from all of yall so that I can confirm that your **** smells better than mine?

17. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Do you need it for like, a drug test so you can claim it's yours and clean?

18. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

you can buy mine, i swear its 100% real and NOT FAKE, no matter how fake it may appear.

[​IMG]

Nook likes this.
  19. bobloblaw

Please inform the internet of where to send donations.

You created this **** storm. He who smelled it dealt it.

20. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Man why arent you returning my messages? Im trying to return the wallet. It was a fake bro. Wtf