1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Moes NFL Thursday Picks

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by moestavern19, Sep 14, 2000.

1. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Moes,

Actually your worst pick might have been the Philly-GB game. Yeah, you did get the winner right, but I thought we were looking at a 39-37 shootout? [​IMG] Oh well, as long as the Pack wins I'm okay with it, even if it's one of the ugliest games of the year. 10-2 for me so far!

------------------
    Looking for next year's Dan Langhi? Draftsource.net
    ClutchTown.com

4th Friday of August= Rocket Day
    1999-Steve Francis
    2000-Maurice Taylor

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

nice one Cat, 10-2 , I dont blame you for Bills-Jets or Carolina-ATL ,i picked the same those games were weird , yeah that Philly Green Bay game shamed me , Well Im 8-4 right now , How can i ever pick my team to lose?? oh well , if Dallas beats Washington All hell will break loose

------------------
    This signature space for rent call 555 ...