1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mobley spitting truth on Harden [TheHerd]

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JW86, May 25, 2018.

1. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Beard just needs to conserve his energy this next game. He just needs to adjust his dribble , dribble to just a dribble and he’ll be ok.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did you see Cutino 'HATING ON THE ROCKETS AND HARDEN'?

3. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

If it ain’t broke. We’re winning and more of our guys are getting involved as we speak. We NEED Harden to show up on the defensive end. Balance Is key. He wasn’t even that concerned about not scoring that much. 55 threes and hold gsw to under 95 points and we close it out.

4. tinman

Supporting Member

CP3 is the only dude on the team taking and making mid range jumpers.
    I hope somebody steps in and does that. I don't want to see a 3 point shooting contest.

hou$tonScrew$tonTX and banzai like this.
  5. tinman

Supporting Member

I am a 99er

6. Mr. Space City

hello a 99er

7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

You're leading me to provide the answer you want, much like Cowherd led Cat in that interview.

I'll stick to my original post as response to the video. Not interested in derailing the thread further by discussing Mr Space City's comment.

Hate the fact that I started writing my post when there was only 18 messages, then there were 38 by the time I submitted. Thanks guys. This thread is a waste of time now.

CriscoKidd likes this.
  8. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

Lol. Maybe we need to go out and sign Lebryant Nash.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I am afraid of Vlaurelio.

Mr. Space City likes this.
  10. tinman

Supporting Member

I know your answer. It is the answer I want.

11. Vivi

Vivi Member

Agreed.

He's struggling to shoot the 3 for the most part, his shooting overall isn't exactly bad.

Game 1: 14-24=58%
    Game 2: 9-24=38%
    Game 3: 7-16=44%
    Game 4: 11-26=42%
    Game 5: 5-21=24%

I see only one bad shooting game which can happen, and like you said he didn't take a lot of bad shots, most of those shots were wide open or his signature shot, probably some tired legs since he's playing harder on both hands, something he's not that used to do tbh.

His fg% in the series is 41% which is not that bad all things considered, he's probably just shooting too many 3s, more than 10 in 3 games, some of them were definitely with the shot clock going down etc... Curry is shooting 45% in the series and had two game shooting under 40%, he's also shooting only 32% from the 3pt line.

Not that it matters at this point, but Westbrook got his ass kicked in the first round by the Jazz with homecourt advantage playing zero defense and shooting under 40% and NOBODY said a damn thing. Now Harden if he can't beat the Warriors without Paul, he's a chocker, lmao.

Mathloom, Reeko and Rocket River like this.
  12. JW86

JW86 Member

I think people misunderstand, both Mobley & Cowherd are saying Harden HAS to work TOO HARD to get a shot. They are saying the team, coaches, everyone needs to help him get some easier looks. They are not saying anything negative or disrespectful.

13. Rox11

Rox11 Member

It’s kind of weird that harden gets help and it’s obvious he is because cp3 literally runs it half the time, so he shouldn’t be THAT tired......so the only thing I can think of is all this after game workouts he keeps doing.....

Or all those though side step threes...?

14. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

We don't want to open the game up, it's not that they can't do it, it's that they don't want to do it, because that works both ways, and speeds the game up and doing that benefits golden state. This is a head to head matchup, where we're using the best strategy we have for the opponent we're facing.

We won the last game shooting 37/30 whilst Golden State shot 44/38, because we eat defensive boards and don't turn it over much.

15. topfive

topfive CF OG

I don't get why so many people want us to suddenly change the system that won us 3 of 5 and 2 in a row against the next-best team in the league. It's not like we're behind and desperate.

Play our game, play it well, play it with effort. We'll be fine. These chumps are simply NOT THAT GREAT this year.

#55 topfive, May 25, 2018
    Last edited: May 25, 2018
    Rocket River likes this.
  16. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

:D:D:D

17. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

ummm speaking the truth and sharing point of view = hate? u crazy ..

hou$tonScrew$tonTX likes this.
  18. Mr. Space City

in the garm it is.

watch when anybody else here who's not cuttino mobley speaks the truth or shares a point of view about harden in the garm.

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I am not oppose to the idea
    But seriously. Whatever the Rockets are doing is working

Everyone has an opinion on how the Rockets can win 'better'

Rocket River

Mathloom likes this.
  20. macho GRANDE

macho GRANDE Elvis, was a hero to most but................

Agree on all points