1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Media blowhards eating crow this morning

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Os Trigonum, May 23, 2018.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

I hadn't heard of him. I took a listen and with all due respect, he doesn't seem even remotely interesting or worth quoting.

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Ramona Shelburne has been the worst imo, all the times she appeared she’s been saying the warriors have just been screwing around, even the last game

luckyman76 likes this.
  3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

My ideas suck with stuff like this, but those quotes and further mocking gave me an idea that I can't help but hope you can maybe work in.

• Do you think your compilation of dissing the Rockets could use a little music?
    • Maybe you want to provide an intro or rolling credits song to add necessary atmosphere of mocking the mockers?
    • Maybe even a chorus in between the blowhard takes.

Yes, I'm thinking ZDog's Febuary rap dis. It's a goldmine of mocking music and insults to provide the necessary level of raw, yet sophisticated, analysis best suited for a hot takes compilation.

Bad idea? Yeah, probably. But when you're done doing your masterpiece, hopefully one of us here will do the honors of a ZDog music-overlay edit.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol

5. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Today, Skip Bayless actually said he's tired of people making excuses for the Warriors.

I was like, "he really admitted that".

CCity Zero likes this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Complex's Out of Bounds on YouTube with Gilbert Arenas is fringe media, but is a treasure trove of hot takes. Gilbert hates Tucker always clowns him and makes fun of his height. He also thinks MDA doesn't make adjustments. There are many vids of this.

After game 1.

Chris Ryan and Jason Concepcion of the Ringer and a Majority of SportsNation are big Houston haters too

#106 DreamShook, May 25, 2018
    Last edited: May 25, 2018
  7. worldlyman

worldlyman Member

So hope the Rox close it out tomorrow. Just want to finally see all the Golden media nut-humpers sent home already. As if we needed yet another one of these Worrier fan-boi articles late in the season. It's still satisfying that the Rockets destroyed a good chunk of that narrative in this series!

CCity Zero likes this.
  8. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, ever since Kenny didn't get coaching job .. He's been a bit pathetic, oh well, at least Barkley is more entertaining again now that Les is gone... Doesn't flat out hate the Rockets now.

As for Reggie it's like he's jealous, jealous that his chicken arms would get destroyed by Harden in any Era of the NBA. I mean Harden has a legit shot, can shoot free throws, and 3s, and even take hard hits while still making the shot (just like several top talent guys).

I think Miller will just get more bitter with age against some of these star players. He's just not good on his takes, Webber should be there and no Miller. Don't get me wrong, Miller had a good career, but he shouldn't be in the hall of fame and Harden is the real deal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...ie-miller-is-not-hall-of-fame-worthy.amp.html

9. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

I know its a mean thing to say but I hate that *****. She works out of Jeannie Buss' office. No brains whatsoever. ESPN could definitely use another round of layoffs.

10. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

espn chris haynes w/ tmac...."worriers in 4, possibly 5"

Clutch likes this.