1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Max Kellerman] Hakeem needed Jordan to retire to win 2 rings

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Feb 13, 2018.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We're not fighting the media on this, we're fighting the NON BELIEVERS on this board.

Rudy was also talking about 2018 Clutchfans

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. jsingles

jsingles Member

Fake video. Jordan had zero turnovers for his career and never lost a single playoff game. Get with the program.

hakeem94 and tinman like this.
  3. jayfree

jayfree Member

This is like saying, If Greg Oden never had injury problems he would have been better than Durant.

BigM and roslolian like this.
  4. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

When people think about the Jordan Bulls, they always imagine the 72-win Bulls. Nobody ever remembers that the Bulls had Grant in the front court for the first three, nobody during the Rockets years, and Rodman during the second three. Neither Rodman nor Grant could play Dream (all you Rodman fanboys go and watch the Spurs series... the man took his shoes off, laid down on the bench and quit--and remember he's not psyching out Dream like he did Karla by pretending(?) to be gay--NTTAWWT) and whatever stiffs the Bulls had for centers were worth only 6 fouls against Dream. I'm not saying it's an absolute given that we win in 94 if we have the Bulls instead of the Knicks, but I think so because that year the Bulls had no front court players that could handle OT, much less Dream. In 95, we were waiting but they could not make it through, primarily because they had no decent players down low. If we could have made it out of the west a few other years, it would have been great.

5. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Don't get me wrong....I think we kick the crap out of them and still win both titles with or without Jordan. Those were just our years. We matched up better with them than anyone else in the league.

D-rock and Dankstronaut like this.
  6. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Correct. I believe even if Jordan had played the entire season, Hakeem and Clyde would have stopped him in the NBA Finals, if they got pass the Magic, which was not a guarantee by any means either.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bulls needed Rodman to become a truly dominant Team. Without Rodman they wouldn't have a chance those two years with Jordan. Heck Jordan may have not gotten past the knicks.

D-rock likes this.
  8. jayfree

jayfree Member

The moment you realize JaVale McGee has a ring
    [​IMG]

9. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Hard to say. Ask Jordan! :D

10. cheshire

cheshire Contributing Member

Jordan needed the Sonics to win the 1993 ring.

tinman likes this.
  11. roslolian

roslolian Member

Jordan just became the GOAT thanks to that 7 year window he had with Pippen and Krause and PJ. If he was so amazing then he would have won before Pippen and PJ, he couldn't even get past the Pistons until they were old.

If Bulls got Hakeem he would be the GOAT with at least 7 b2b rings. Hakeem wouldn't retire 3 times lol.

12. the shark

the shark Member

Aren't you the same dumb ass that was saying that Dwight Howard was still a superstar (THIS YEAR)?

13. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Jordan never prevented Hakeem from doing anything. It’s not like the bulls were some obstacle the rockets couldn’t handle. They simply never played each other in the playoffs. The argument, as with most things Kellerman says, is stupid.

Good thing Jordan retired or Lebron wouldn’t have any rings.

14. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Can we change the name of this thread to: "The All Inclusive - Max Kellerman Said Something Stupid Thread" and post all his hot garbage takes can fall into one dumpster ?!

Invisible Fan and tinman like this.
  15. roslolian

roslolian Member

Why would I say that, I don't even watch Dwight's games so how would I know.

Regardless whether I said that or not what does that have to do with Jordan and Hakeem?

You think Hakeem won't win rings with Pippen, Rodman and a healthy cast instead of crack heads and a critically injured PF? You're the dumbass here not me :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Too bad Jordan couldn’t get past Shaq and Penny

17. tinman

Supporting Member

the newbs love Max Kellerman

it's a disturbing trend when that's their daily go to for NBA analysis

Also, if we quiz newbs about Jordan in 95, half would said he never played

18. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Hakeem needed nothing. He had the talent to succeed and the drive to want to cut your heart out.

19. dkim1984

dkim1984 Member

Kellerman is a weapons grade cr@p.

Jordan himself has said he feared Hakeem. We beat them our fair share, straight up. Lastly, we swept an Orlando team anchored by shaq and penny. Don't get me wrong - Bulls and Magic aren't exactly apples to apples, but we swept a team that had a future hall of farmer that's within the best center ever conversation. Bulls had nothing comparable to Shaq at that time. Kellerman a fool.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

yes and the Orlando team beat Michael Jordan in 1995.