1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice

[Marvel Movie] Thor : Ragnarok

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

(credit to seclusion)

A bit early, but I figured I would post this because of a hunch I have.

[​IMG]

My theory behind the 'Ragnarok' subtitle and how it ties into the Cap: Civil War movie:

Ragnarok isn't just the end of the world in Norse Mythology. In the comics, during the Civil War storyline, Tony Stark creates a clone/cyborg Thor that of course goes bad. They end up calling this cyborg Ragnarok.Wikipedia for more.

[​IMG]

2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Thor movies are boring. Boring character and boring actor.

I only watch them because of Loki.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Tony Stark created the robot? I thought it was Mr. Fantastic? Either way that storyline was pretty stupid.

From what I read this movie is based on the end of Asgard, not the lame robot.

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

So with Asgard being destroyed, Thor will make Earth his permanent home? So he can be with Jane of Earth forevermore.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Two Words: MIDGARD SERPENT

Rocket River

6. ChankMcStank

ChankMcStank Member

Well, considering Fox owns the rights to the Fantastic Four, Iron Man will probably do...

7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I didn't initially like Thor, but the movies grew on me. I enjoyed Thor 2 unlike most, and I'm really interested to see where the character ends up after Avengers 2 and in Thor 3. Also Hiddleston is the freaking man.

8. Buck Turgidson

Thor dies.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I have liked all the Thor Movies
    The rainbow bridge looked so cheesy in the first one but once i got beyond that
    I was ok

Rocket River

10. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

In that last panel it looks like cyborg Thor has boobs.

11. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Not sure why but my first thought was:

[​IMG]

12. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

who would have thought Thor retires to write to focus on writing relationship and cook books.

easy with potential spoilers guys.

13. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Thor is the best series of all marvel movies.

14. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

'THE HULK' Rumored To Smash Into THOR: RAGNAROK

New and intriguing Thor: Ragnarok details, or rumors, have surfaced and they indicate a totally unexpected direction for Chris Hemsworth's third solo outing as Marvel's God of Thunder with Mark Ruffalo's Incredible Hulk said to be appearing. Check it out after the jump!

[​IMG]

Given Avengers: Age of Ultron left the Hulk's whereabouts up in the air (or perhaps somewhere in the ocean), fans have been theorizing when and where we will see Mark Ruffalo's Jade Giant again, if at all, before his inevitable return in the two-part Avengers: Infinity War. Persistent rumors and speculation that Bruce Banner's angry alter-ego would show up Planet Hulk-style in 2017's Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 2 have been dismissed, but we may now know what Marvel's planning.

According to Joblo, whose track record has been pretty reliable as of late, Mark Ruffalo will be joining Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleson, and Jaimie Alexander in Thor: Ragnarok which will have the God of Thunder teaming up with the Incredible Hulk against what's considered to be the Norse apocalypse. Furthermore, it's said the threequel will feature a "distant planet that's not Asgard nor Earth," which is probably just one of the other Nine realms we have yet to see on the big-screen. There's no word on how much we'll see Bruce Banner versus the other guy, but Joblo reassures that "he's absolutely part of the supporting cast and will feature prominently."

15. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

People still care about Marvel movies? Age of Ultron was awful and they are starting to trip over themselves trying to make the entire universe realistic for the individual movies.

16. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Thor is the best Avenger action hero of all time. Of course this movie is a must watch granted satisfaction

17. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Yes, it is obvious people care enough to see Age of Ultron, research enough to Marvel's plans, and then post in a basketball message board questioning whether people still care about Marvel.

18. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Thor has had the lamest movies to this point so putting the Hulk in there we he can fight foes who actually match up to him seems like a good idea.

19. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Dumb...AoU wasn't as good as Avengers, Winter Soldier, or Guardians but it certainly wasn't awful.

20. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

86% of the audience likes it on RT and it's made over a billion dollars.