1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Lowe]Trevor Ariza is easy to miss. He shouldn't be.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by zeeshan2, May 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

but I thought some people on clutchfans have grown to HATE trevor ariza

macho GRANDE likes this.
  2. YOLO

YOLO Member

by far the best and trustworthy wing defender hou has. one who has the experience and never lets the moment be too big for him

3. JazzLakerHater

Found it interesting that he hated Kevin Martin's game. Me to Trevor!

macho GRANDE and luckyman76 like this.
  4. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Amazing article

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This topic is easy to miss

Ariza is the school bus. Old or new, reliable and on time.

6. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

This is why I so hope Houston gets LBJ and can set the roster so all of these players can retire here because we have the right team. I don't know what will have to be attached to Ryno to fix our roster or who we will get but as many of Luc, Tucker, Gordon, Ariza, CP3, Green, and Nene need to retire here. I know Durnell Murray can find guys but not better guys that fit this team.

7. coyotetex

coyotetex Member

Ariza is #1 amongst all players in plus/minus for the playoffs at +113. (Tucker is #2).

macho GRANDE likes this.
  8. riko

riko Member

His defense on Durant and sometimes he gets switched on Klay has been outstanding

macho GRANDE likes this.
  9. arubato

arubato Member

Except DD

10. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

At the start of the season, what was as exciting to me as the cp3 signing was that we now have 3 Ariza. Luc is almost exactly the ariza clone and PJ has the same hard nosed defensive mindset.

Ariza is only easy to miss is because he has been doing this for some time now. A well known quality. These newer player gets the attention because, well they are new to the team and the team has exceeded all expectations with their addition.

It’s too bad Luc isnt an Ariza lately. Hope he is back to being one today. The 3 ariza playing with harden + eg is the best defensive lineup in the nba and can win anywhere.