1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lodge 49 New AMC Show August 5

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Torn n Frayed, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

#1 Torn n Frayed, Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I had to look it up. But he is an actor from one of my favorite Black Mirror episodes.

3. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Premier last night, digging the acting, 60's kitsch music and story lines. And is that Stone Cold in the show too?

4. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I enjoyed it just not totally sure what its about and I'm not digging into the shows plot, I like the vibe of it so I'll keep watching.......

5. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

6. Svpernaut

So I got about midway into episode 7 and had enough... I deleted the season from Plex. I have no idea what the point of the show is, or what it was trying to show, or even why it had multiple character's stories to follow. I thought it was going to be like The Leftovers, but there was nothing meaningful happening in any of the episodes to keep me engaged.

7. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I was excited for this but I didn't care much for the premiere at all. Almost fell asleep a few times. I'll give it a couple more episodes..

8. Svpernaut

It didn't really get better for me after the premiere. At least with the premiere there was some mystery to it. The rest of it is just meandering craziness.