1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LiAngelo Ballandchain

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Bennie Anders, Nov 7, 2017.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

At some point, the Ball brothers will have to become men and do their own thing and stop letting their dad micromanage their lives. By the time I was in high school, I was making my own choices and helping out my grandma and uncle in whatever I could help. I went to the college of my choice, chose my own major an did whatever I could to find scholarship and grants to get myself going in life. These guys may be teenagers, but at some point they need to understand that their dad may not be helping them one bit and will need to make their own choices. At this point, Lavar can manipulate them with money and nice gifts, but the money will run out some day if Lonzo does not make a name for himself in the NBA.

don grahamleone likes this.
  2. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Lonzo gonna be the only Ball not playing for the Lakers lol

don grahamleone likes this.
  3. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Both Lamelo and LiAngelo will be playing overseas.

4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

5. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

I knew they would end up playing in europe, the gotta expand the brand but they ain't welcome in chyna no more

6. Normalus

Normalus Member

This is great! I would actually take a selfie with these guys! I hope LaVar is coming too!

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

This is going to be awesome hearing Ball family (non-LaVar) interviews now. Especially LaMelo... dude won't even have a high school education. Guys without college experience are frustrating enough but interviews from a LaMelo who hasn't finished high school... come on. Get your academic education folks... it makes a difference in the rest of your life.

If you can't afford college, I get it. But pick up some books and read. Learn. Teach yourself, but don't just trust what you learn from the streets/daily life.

8. don grahamleone

9. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

10. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Did Ricky Rubio finish HS? He turned pro early and doesn't seem to be hard to listen to.

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

This ain't gonna last but at least they got their name in the news again. :rolleyes:

12. don grahamleone

You don't have to go to college to get an education. I believe I said that. LaMelo has a chance to give himself one if he cares.

13. J.R.

J.R. Member