1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Lebron James Linked to Steroids

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ommy48, Mar 3, 2013.

1. ommy48

ommy48 Member

This could really blow up in the near future if someone like deadspin gets their hands on this and takes it further (as it should be taken). Knowing how touchy the NBA is about one LJ and their stars in general, it should be interesting to see how they try to crush this story. I can't say that I'm surprised either if LJ and Wade both took some form of performance enhancers (Wade with HGH for sure by the look of his jawline and head growth).

We had that article by Bill Simmons a couple of months ago that detailed how the NBA players game the system and how prevalent it is. Even Derrick Rose candidly said that he thought at least half the league was juicing at least, in an interview a year ago or so. I hope the truth comes out, so we don't have to hear that nauseating "he is so much stronger and faster than everyone" if it turns out that it was all enhanced.

http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=28

Former employee of Anthony Bosch claims a Mr.Paul picked up items from the clinic on a monthly basis , and when he paid the initials L.J. where used in the bookkeeping log.. Why would that be suspicious? Well Lebron's best friend and agent's name is Rich Paul …

Our guest added later that this Mr Paul came every month, once a month, taking products for LJ. She told IBN Sports Wrap that Mr Paul was a friend of LeBron James and what we know for sure is that one of LJB’s closest friend AND agent is Rich Paul. She also pointed out that some of her coworkers were 100% sure that Lebron James was a client of the instute and was the LJ in question

2. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Wouldn't surprise me....

But I gotta believe they wouldn't be so careless with the way they went about it if he were, hypothetically, getting steroids. Seems to be a little too convenient that Lebron's agent would openly go out and grab steroids with his initials on them.

4. conquistador#11

south beach divas sticking needles in each others butts..wouldn't surprise me.

5. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

meh, they would need a lot more proof than that. They would also need to catch the steroids in Lebron with a drug test to prove anything... Would David Stern let that happen?

6. blink

blink Contributing Member

so if im reading this right... the article says, essentially, that they are confirming what she's saying with the fact that she's telling them that she's telling the truth.

and this girl never saw MrPaul or lebron james come in... she just saw two names in a book and relying on her co-workers word of mouth.

the only thing she claims she actually saw was jameer nelson.

i wouldnt be surprised if lebron or a large amount of NBA players are on roids but this girl needs more proof or else she's just another attention whoring broad

7. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Incarcerated Bob is the source... this isn't legitimate at all.

8. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

You serious with this crap? You post an article from (self titled) 'Incarcerated Bob's Sports Wrap'??? Where there's a huge link at the top of the page to SUBMIT YOUR OWN FREAKING SCOOP (http://www.ibnsportswrap.com/readerRumour.php)??? FOH with this garbage.

9. Karolik

Karolik Member

Two words. Dwayne Wade.

10. kaocsaephan

kaocsaephan Member

I don't understand why any athlete or agent would put their name or initials down at a steroid clinic. Jameer Nelson making a personal visit, too? Completely idiotic.

I can't believe people get hits from this type of reporting. I hope it's investigated and, if false, people sent to prison. If true, these guys deserve all the crap that follows for being so dumb.

11. Downtownbrown

Downtownbrown Member

It's weird how no one ever test positive in the NBA for performance enhancers. It's like MLB before the steroid era broke out. I don't know in this day and age how no one is on something. Some day it will come out that a lot of players juice and we can hate on Stern some more for ignoring the issue.

12. CertifiedTroll

Can we just give Dwight a suspension for being too big to not roid?

13. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

Would juicing throw off a players shot for so long during their transition into their cycles???

14. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

If there is one player I'm convinced is not on roids, it's LeBron. Unless he has been on them since he was 15 or so. Dude came into the league bigger than all the wings.

15. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

**** is about to get real...

16. red_alertz

red_alertz Member

If there is one player I'm convinced is on roids, it's LeBron. look at his jaw and dependency on his physical abilities with below average skills

17. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Interesting article from the a couple years ago. I've highlighted the interesting part. Interesting that those comments came while the Bulls were playing the Heat.

http://www.ibtimes.com/bulls’-derrick-rose-nba-has-steroids-problem-644189

18. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

If this is true, wouldn't be all too surprising. Either way, the NBA would probably do everything in their power to not let this get out. Can't have faces of the company like Lebron being caught using illegal enhancements especially with the crap Armstrong has gone through as of late.

19. Merla08

Merla08 Member

So thats why Lebron is balding... :cool:

But yea, it's not surprising at all if he's on some type of steroid or HGH. It was reported that LSU and Alabama players were on that deer antler spray as well. You can't blame the players in any sport. If its helping them on the field, court and they're making millions cause of it, why wouldn't they do it? You think A-Rod, Manny or any of those players who were caught care when they're signing 150-250 million dollar contracts?

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I'm on the side of the fence where who the **** cares in basketball?

I seriously don't have a problem with PEDs unless its douchbags like Armstrong.