1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Hart Trash-Talking James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by samtaylor, Jun 1, 2017.

1. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

we should've invited Kevin Hart to game 6 :eek:

Tfor3, D-rock and don grahamleone like this.
  3. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Can Morely hire him and give him the title of "motivator"? He couldve used him game 6

don grahamleone likes this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden definitely had some bounce to his game that night...I thought it was because of all the trash talking and because the Philly crowd was so energized and into the game

Toyota Center crowd should take notes, I can only imagine how loud that place would be on a regular basis if they had a player as good as Harden and a team as good as the Rockets

Mr Chuck Norris and Pen15clubber like this.
  5. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

I'm getting way too many hints that Harden is just really lazy and needs motivation. The funny defense video and being left off All-League teams last year were both followed up by much better seasons. Once he loses that chip, he seems to stop caring.

6. hvic

hvic Member

Kevin was lucky he didn't get mug

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Yeah, I think he's gotta dig deeper for that chip like Jordan did. Jordan could get offended by anything on his way to the court and decide to play great. And if he wasn't motivated by that, he'd think about that one person in the audience that had never seen him play. Tonight was the night to show that one person what Michael Air Jordan was all about. Harden needs that. Sometimes he plays it too cool. Like chilling is his personality. Why not be the unexpected assassin? Look chill, but he's not. He never is inside.

8. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

James didn't score 55 that game nor did we beat them by 30.

9. hashmander

hashmander Contributing Member

he scored 51. hart did say he gets drunk at the games. at the end it probably felt like a 30 pt beat down to him.

10. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Lol I mean typically they lose by thirty so it's not a bad guess

11. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

blast at parties

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Hart holds James accountable.

13. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

This goes to show how easily influenced James is by outside influences. Kevin Hart was joking but he did have a legit point.

"I didnt even know why he was paying me that much attention, at some point.. James this is very unprofessional on your behalf... like youre not even supposed to be talking to me this much.

JH needs to learn to have laser focus, its obvious now why he had that horrid game 6. The guy was paying to much attention to the talk about his horrible game 5 ending and wielded under the pressure. Smh.