1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Durant Elbow on James Harden's Head and Chris Paul's Face. Yet No Foul!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, May 6, 2019.

1. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

2. bballjunkie

bballjunkie Member

Durant did that a couple of times to Paul on purpose. Very surprised they didn't call at least a foul if not a flagrant one. The ones on Paul don't appear accidental.

BamBam, Red.Glare, vince and 2 others like this.
  3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Deliberate elbow to Chris Paul’s face. I know Chris Paul can get under the opposing team’s skin, but that’s not the kind of play you just let go without punishment. The league has to review that.

4. vince

vince Member

What can you say about the Warriors, other than they start playing dirty to hurt their opponents when they don’t just roll over for them. Scratching Hardens eyes, undercutting him on his 3 point shots during the 1st game, elbowing Paul and Harden, not to mention the throw down they’ve done on the Rockets players; and those trigger happy whistle from the refs are quite for the Golden Boys of ESPN and TNT.

Pathetic that the Warriors are broadcast America’s team? It reflects their lack of integrity for sports competition according to the rules.

5. JVL713

JVL713 Contributing Member

My favorite thing about the KD elbow to Harden's head was when Reggie said it happened "during the follow through." I swear I feel like a crazy person listening to that guy's takes

apollo33, superfob, BigMaloe and 2 others like this.
  6. vince

vince Member

Exactly how dare Paul or Harden hit poor Kevin Durant’s Elbow with those vicious head butts. It might warrant the NBA cracking down on the blatant head butting to Durant shooting arm. Pesky Rockets know if Durant arms go, his sharp shooter percentage will suffer....

On a serious note, it was Pathetic how Durant looked so hurt and kept grabbing his elbow after striking Harden across the head...

Stormy1234 likes this.
  7. YaoMingsSoulja

I love how the media completely ignored all of this. Yet, when Harden hits Draymond, they call it a "retaliation" and have clips of everything that's going on between him and Draymond. **** these **** sucking ******* pricks.

vince likes this.