1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kendrick saying what I've been saying about Draymond

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by basketballholic, Apr 22, 2019.

1. basketballholic

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

He gets away with everything from the Refs
    His defense is the most REF AIDED part of his game

Rocket River

3. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Cheer for the Warriors then? Green seems like a very, very smart guy. Smart enough to play the game at a high level and manipulate the game at a high level. Congrats to him and them. I believe Houston beats GS in 6 games.

4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

5. CertifiedTroll

I wouldn’t call him smart.. He took pp picks on the olympic jet and sent them out on snapchat...

6. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I mean hes everything you want on defense but absolutely not everything you want on offense.

7. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Last time I saw Kendrick Perkins, I was working security for a G-League game. He did not look good.

(...and didn't we revoke this guy's thread starting privileges yet?)

8. Nook

Nook Member

Draymond Green is a hell of a player, I would love the Rockets to have him. He is a very good defender and passer. He isn't quite the defender he was 3 years ago, but he is still very elite. He has some limitations offensively, he doesn't shoot the 3 well and at times he is a non factor as a scorer.

The player that is going to decide the fate of the Warriors is Kevin Durant. He is the best player on the Warriors and when push comes to shove, he is a lot of times the difference in a tough series. He just has to be locked in and not pouting. Thompson and Curry have big games in key series and are Hall of Famers, but it is Durant that usually makes the players on offense and Green on defense.

9. Nook

Nook Member

He passes really well and he can set some nasty screens/picks.

BigMaloe likes this.
  10. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

And when Kendrick Perkins reach Kellerman levels? :p

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Kevin Durant is really weird, totally forgot that he had 4 scoring titles.

Can do everything and shoot over anyone.

Yet emotions get to him. I think he can do a lot more than he let on and could have at least led OKC to 2 more Finals appearances.

This is probably his best season in Assists.

Nook likes this.
  12. treyk3

treyk3 Member

I see you are buying Kendrick's opinions now?

“The Rockets are pretty damn good,” he said. “The way that James [Harden] is playing and they also have the best center in the league, in my opinion, in Clint Capela. I love what Clint brings to the table. He finishes around the rim. I’m actually watching him now, he’s actually catching the ball around, you know, when they make the pocket pass he’s making moves getting to the basket, helluva shot blocker, helluva rebounder, he can switch 1 to 5, [and] he runs the floor like no other.”

Ronkol, lionaire, BeBreezy and 18 others like this.
  13. YOLO

YOLO Member

[​IMG]

14. Nook

Nook Member

Durant sacrificed his individual numbers going to GS. If he keeps this up, it will be the 5th time he has been the leading scorer in all the playoffs.

He has been Finals MVP both years with the Warriors.

While it is true that James Harden has been overlooked, the same is true for Durant.

It is sad that Westbrook is a bigger name than Kevin Durant..... because as players, Durant is vastly superior.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Durant would not have gone to the Warriors if he could have beaten them.

And the awful Spurs.

He had his chance, I think he was even close. Just could not close. It ended in some kind of embarrassment.

Nook likes this.
  16. Nook

Nook Member

You are right, what gets lost in history is that the Thunder had the Warriors on the ropes and then......... he goes to GS.

I have heard some people that know KD say that he doesn't understand why Curry is the fan and organizational favorite when KD is the one winning them series.......... it is as if he doesn't understand that was certain to happen.

daywalker02 and BigMaloe like this.
  17. BigMaloe

Very true.

But as you said it will all come down to Durant as the true difference maker.

splendidchen, daywalker02 and Nook like this.
  18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I would go as far as to say Durant wasn't at his best in the Rockets series last year.

If he was, the series still ends in 6 or even less.

As for Curry, Curry is like a God there. I can understand, he grew up there.

19. BigMaloe

Harden got just as close as those Durant Thunder.

Yet, instead Harden upped the ante top run it back at them rather then join forces.

I know everyone loves Durant because his 7ft SG ability to shoot over anyone but IMO he cant lead a team without HOF talent around him.

macho GRANDE, Sajan, Vivi and 2 others like this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

There is no way Durant can play PG.

A guard is getting the ball more in this era and has ultimate control. A SF in a PF and C's body is never getting the ball that much.

Durant will always need a PG to play with, preferably an Allstar one.

Therefore most franchises will go with the PG position.........(obviously they kept WB but were wrong to do so)

GSW has at least 2 playmakers to give him the ball to and he improved his playmaking too.