1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Justin Termine: Kevin Durant facing worst nightmare

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by justtxyank, May 24, 2018.

1. rantsolpuella13

Supporting Member

The vast majority of the GSW have been able to avoid criticism for years because they were able to get multiple rings in the last few years. They are now being exposed because of the one thing they were able to run from: not playing teams that were equally healthy then them during the playoffs.

As for Termine, I have been listening to his show for about two years and he has been constant in his dislike of Durant going to GS and how much of a punk move it was. He's one of the few media folks that has on record made and kept that opinion of Durant through this GSW run.

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Termine is great. I mean he goes after players on the Rockets as well, but that's what I like about him. He doesn't play favorites, he tries to be honest and logical and he dishes it out hard. The only thing I disagree with him about is that he doesn't see why people don't like Steph.

3. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

That mic’d Up segment with Kerr talking to Durant about being more like Jordan was brutal. Not sure why Kerr has to preface that request with the Jordan anecdote, but if I’m KD, I’m not sure I’d appreciate it.

And KD really didn’t change what he was doing after that so I’m guessing he’s tuning Kerr out. If they lose this series, could be some changes out in Oakland.

whiskeyred and justtxyank like this.
  4. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Man, are you kidding me? Haha. Did you see Durant leaning to walk away the whole time? Lol

He didn't even let Kerr finish the last words before he walked off. He's like "are you kidding me right now with this?"

5. Nimo

Nimo Member

Facts.
    I think it has to do with their personalities off the court.

6. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

KD's a huge b**** and will get **** on the rest of his career, and rightfully so.

hou$tonScrew$tonTX likes this.
  7. topfive

topfive CF OG

Delfino's post-dunk expression at KD is priceless.

hou$tonScrew$tonTX likes this.
  8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's very true, without KD this is a Rockets sweep easily, but KD brought this all on himself by choosing to head to the team that beat him. He deserves 100% of the heat.....but it is odd that Curry isn't catching any of it.

HookemHorns1250 likes this.
  9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Just imagine if he goes on to lose this series to a gimpy CP3 and the Rockets.

People were talking about Harden's legacy? Durant may never live that down.

hou$tonScrew$tonTX and da_juice like this.
  10. smp

smp Member

Who is more of a b**** though? KD for joining a 73 win team and taking it over as his own? Or the All Stars on that 73 win team begging KD to come take it over?

I'd say Klay and Curry are the real b****es there. They could have told management that they were just fine and didn't want KD coming in and taking over the team. Instead they went out of their way to convince him to join the team so they could defer to him.

It's not like KD altered his game. He still takes every shot he wants and runs all the isolation he feels like running.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  11. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Exactly everybody wanna say harden ain't playing up to mvp. But u have a 2 time mvp, mvp plus finals mvp, best 2 way guard in the league, n the donkey not playing up to par....let that sink in.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  12. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Oh n all those guys are on the same team

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Makes it all the weirder when rockets fans are doing it.

They get to pretend they were right being doubters, I guess?

14. hakeemthagreat

He deserves criticism but he also deserves praise. He's been the ONLY reason this series has been competitive. Steph & Klay have been relegated to one on one ISO players (due to our switching). KD's the only one that can get his regardless of what defense we play. The majority of criticism should be on Draymond & Steph

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's true I'm just explaining why he'll get the criticism he gets. The b**** move of the century will guarantee that he will rightfully get unfair criticism as odd as that might sound.

16. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

They not true fans. Don't wanna put any heart in it cause they scared of disappointment. I'm always gonna think we have a chance until we don't have a chance. It blows my mind we up 3 2 on what everybody wanna tell u is the best team ever......like say that out loud. We have been the best team in the NBA all years. People on this forum have doubting us at every lol adversity and we responded, so I don't know what more they have to do to make people believe to live in the moment. I remember th3y whinned about us saying we was they best. I said it then 80 percent of the time gsw win cause everybody just kiss their rings. We want kissing **** of theirs. Then th3y wanna say gsw wasn't concerned with us, I knew all along the was they knew we was good, they was just trying to pysch themselves. Ima big person in the mental in everything in life. U have to believe when everybody else think u crazy

vlaurelio and Invisible Fan like this.
  17. Vin2k2

Vin2k2 Member

[​IMG]

18. hakeemthagreat

Lebron started it KD did it better. Be mad at Lebron

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Lebron built a team, KD went to an already complete team because he knew he wasn't good enough to build a team to beat them. Completely different.

BigO likes this.
  20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

He also went to the team that he choked a 3-1 lead to the previous year.