1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Justin Termine: Kevin Durant facing worst nightmare

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by justtxyank, May 24, 2018.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Sorry @Clutch if you don't think thread worthy. I thought it was hilarious and worthy!

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Ouch

Rocket River

3. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

Hahaha. Well, good news for KD... if they lose, he can always beg the Warriors to add LeBron. Ya know, gotta take the pressure off the superstar :rolleyes:

4. Jimmynotsoften

Jimmynotsoften New Member

Not like I do not believe the rockets can win this championship this year but look at it this way guys:
    If we lose, we get lebron. If we win, we get Durant! Haha

5. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

6. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

7. hakeemthagreat

I hate the fact KD's been the best player in the series but is receiving ALL the backlash and not Steph. KD's the only reason they won 2 games

8. SS0101

SS0101 Member

I thought you could see it on his face in game 4...but you could REALLY see it on his face last night. He was NONE of it

And neither does Curry.

9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Durant is a biatchhhhh

10. Croatian Sensation

Croatian Sensation I'd rather be a forest than a street

11. Nook

Nook Member

I don’t understand why James Harden and Kevin Durant constantly get **** on while Steph Curry and Chris Paul are the media darlings.

All four are great players but Harden and Durant are just really disliked.

Also on a side note Curry looks like the dude that the Romans would crush with a rock at birth because he is the runt and is too awkward.

Corrosion, slothy420 and RocketWalta like this.
  12. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Seriously.

Durant pulled the ultimate b**** move to assure winning was as easy as possible. Avoiding any significant adversity was his biggest concern. The dislike for Harden is a little more layered, but the Durant hate is obvious. He didn't want to compete to win.

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

Cupcake exposed for the Cupcake he is.

14. rantsolpuella13

Supporting Member

Uh, Chris Paul has gotten clowned on constantly because of his playoff record (some of it was valid but a lot of it was not). He really has only had that stop in the last week or so after he finally got to the WCF, and people as recently as after the Game 3 loss were making fun of Paul saying he and Harden were choking.

The only person from that list that has really gotten away with a lot and not gotten little to no true criticism for it most of the time is Curry. For most media folks it has been his not healthy/injured or he is the best PG ever talks. It's really annoying to be frank.

15. justtxyank

I don't think it's a mystery at all why Durant gets A LITTLE big of shade. I mean let's be real. he didn't get hate from anyone out of Justine Termine and Eddie Johnson NBA radio until this series. I'm not sure any other media people are hating on him. Most people have shied away from it because it's a tough take to defend when the Warriors keep winning.

After the Finals last year everyone said Kevin Durant won that series by himself and proved he was such a great player the whole Warriors thing didn't matter blah blah blah. The truth is Durant wants it to be easy. He deserves criticism for that.

16. justtxyank

This is true.

Chris Paul has been clowned. Some in the media love him, but he is a regular target because of his playoff failings. On Paul it breaks down like this; the more analytical media guys have stumped hard for Paul as a GOAT contender at PG. The more "analytics are stupid" guys have trashed him. The same guy this thread quotes, Justin Termine, regularly mocks Chris Paul and the people who put him in the top 5 PG of all time.

Harden of course gets a ton of heat.

Curry has been the Golden Child. Nick Wright has gone after him pretty hard this series, but everyone else loves him.

17. BigTex

BigTex Member

Entering the series the Warriors were 24-3 in the playoffs with Durant.

Now 2-3 against the Rockets.

18. smp

smp Member

What about Thompson? That guy is supposed to be a max player right? He looks like half the player EG is.

How about Green? How many points is that guy averaging? Isn't he supposed to be an All Star too? I haven't looked at the numbers but the eye test tells me that Tucker owns his ass.

KD has been holding up his end of the deal but I'm wondering if the chemistry in that locker room is starting to crack. Kerr telling KD to pass it off early and trust his teammates has more implications than it might appear. He's basically telling KD to stop being a ball hog. Maybe Thompson is crying in Kerr's ear after the games?

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. justtxyank

They have basically been unchallenged since adding Durant. They assembled the Monstars and they finally ran into Bill Murray's team down here in HTOWN!

Invisible Fan, jbasket and FLASH21 like this.
  20. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Harden >>> Curry
    [​IMG]

justtxyank likes this.