1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joe Mixon video

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Houstunna, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Let's make a deal...

Men can't use their physical advantage over women, and vice versa.

Men can't hit women and women can't withhold sex.

Every man agrees
    Every woman doesn't
    Can't live with them
    Can't live without 'em

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Musburger really made a lot of sense. Can't wait for Mixon to start "teaching" his class on landing KO counter hooks on women.

4. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Musburger getting slammed pretty hard right now and rightfully so. The guy has been a staple but between this and Katherine Webb thing (although not a big deal IMO), should maybe start pulling him from these high profile bowl games.

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

He's 77 years old - probably time for him to hang up the headset.

6. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Heck of a game by Joe Mixon. More than likely he will be an undrafted free agent because of that incident but kid is loaded with talent.

7. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

To be fair your example is apples and oranges.

A better comparison is your small dog bits/attacks my big dog. My big dog fights back. Small dog seriously hurt. Big dog ok.

Mixon clearly shouldn't have used such excessive force... but then we don't really know how much force he used... for him. It might have been him at 10% or 75%.

The question is if it's ok for him to hit back at all? Seems like it should be. Defending yourself and all.

8. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

You think a good comparison is to animals that lack any ethical or moral compass? Yes, if we are the equivalent of dogs then he should have ripped her throat out and let her bleed to death while he pushed her male friend to the ground and butt raped him to prove his dominance.

SamFisher likes this.
  9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Yup. He punched Auburn's defense right in the face. Bob Stoops must have been proud!

Houstunna and J.R. like this.
  10. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

This latest news doesn't help, but I think he gets drafted. He won't reach undrafted status.

Joe Mixon Won't Be Charged for Allegedly Using Parking Ticket as a Weapon

Adam
    Wells
    Jan 3, 2017[/paste:font]
    TMZ Sports, Oklahoma University Press Secretary Corbin Wallace said the case has been closed.

Per Andrew Clark of OUDaily.com, citing an Oklahoma University Police Department report, Mixon was alleged to have torn up a parking citation and thrown it in the face of a university parking attendant on Nov. 1.

Mixon was suspended by Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops for the team's Nov. 3 game against Iowa State.

The 20-year-old Mixon has had multiple off-field issues during his three-year run with the Sooners. He was suspended for the entire 2014 season after punching Amelia Rae Molitor, a student at Oklahoma, during an altercation at a cafe.

11. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Lol I'm crying

12. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Brent Musburger, one of the most recognized and prominent voices in the history of sports television, will end his play-by-play career with ABC/ESPN at the end of January, it was announced Wednesday.

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/...-duties-jan-31

Houstunna likes this.
  13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

A better comparison would be kids. My 19-month old climbed on top of me the other day and landed a right hook on my face. I drop kicked that b**** into the next room before a couple uppercuts to her gullet. b**** now knows not to **** with me.

14. J.R.

J.R. Member